+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Motif of Regen is falling off?

Default Motif of Regen is falling off?

I put all my motifs up, i get 5 stacks, motifs are renewed, except motif of regen is falling off, and i have to reaplly it.

This is happening on Zoles.

Is this happening to any other bards? I tried to see if another classes aoe hots or anything were causing it to drop but cant figure it out.

Rift Chaser

You have a Beastmaster in your raid team? Check with him/her if he's doing Call of Kinship, it's the same buff, probably overwrites your motif.

Plane Touched

Also if you have a rogue tank casting motif of regen on themselves, it will cause the bards to drop even though ours is talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezariel View Post
    Also if you have a rogue tank casting motif of regen on themselves, it will cause the bards to drop even though ours is talented.
    And if your rogue tank HAS motif of regeneration, even if he's not using it, then you need to yell at him for using the wrong build.

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
    You have a Beastmaster in your raid team? Check with him/her if he's doing Call of Kinship, it's the same buff, probably overwrites your motif.
    Call of Kinship should stack with Motif of Regeneration, this is usually caused by another Rogue using Motif of Regeneration
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 12-06-2012 at 07:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread