+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riftstalker (Boosted Recovery and Unseen Fury) in warfronts issue

Soulwalker

Default Riftstalker (Boosted Recovery and Unseen Fury) in warfronts issue

Anyone else not seeing Boosted Recovery (3/3) healing on KB's in warfronts - intended or bug?

I'm also seeing the AP boost from Unseen Fury 5/5 "disappearing" when I zone into WF's. Meaning I drop from sitting at about 1640 ap in TB, to @ 1500 once in WF.

I can my same build over to Steppes and kill a mob and Boosted Recovery works fine.

Not sure if these are intended behaviours or a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhungla View Post
    I'm also seeing the AP boost from Unseen Fury 5/5 "disappearing" when I zone into WF's. Meaning I drop from sitting at about 1640 ap in TB, to @ 1500 once in WF.
    Just to check-- are you in full PvP gear? If you're not, it replaces the stats on any PvE gear (including planar essences) with mercenary-tier PvP stats, sans runes.

Soulwalker

That's a good point - I'll double check the AP side tonight. I was down maybe 4 pieces when I noticed it, but finished the night only need a shiv to get complete merc set. you're probably right on that aspect of my issue. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhungla View Post
    Anyone else not seeing Boosted Recovery (3/3) healing on KB's in warfronts - intended or bug?

I can my same build over to Steppes and kill a mob and Boosted Recovery works fine.

Not sure if these are intended behaviours or a bug.

Boosted recovery working fine here. Combined with Bloodthirsty you get a pretty decent heal.

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

+ Reply to Thread