+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By leaa

Thread: Just turned 50, what's the first gear/stuff I should aim to get?

Soulwalker

Default Just turned 50, what's the first gear/stuff I should aim to get?

Hey, will be turning level 50 in like one more warfront match. I've been lookin on the forums for a guide on how to start gearing your rogue once you hit 50, but didnt find anything. I was wondering, what should a person who just hits 50 first look to get? I don't have the expansion yet though.

These are the currencies I have, so you guys can get a better idea of what I got and maybe I should work towards. I PvP a lot more than questing and doing dungeons.

I have:

400 plat
    54k favor
    4.5k planarite
    17 inscribed sourcestones
    7 vile sourcestones

That is what I have for currency. My equipment is this: http://i49.tinypic.com/2lt0nlt.jpg.
    I think my daggers and bow are alright for now. Or are there better ones that are easy to get? With the favor should I save up for the conquest battlemasters sigil or just get the battlemasters sigil? Or should I get actual gear first?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated...Thanks!

Soulwalker

Just hit 50! And have 60k favor now. Was looking at the Pathfinders Shiv. What a difference it'd make. Should I get 2 of those? Or some armor first!? Or should I just get the Conquest Battlemaster Sigil and call it a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Verett View Post
    Just hit 50! And have 60k favor now. Was looking at the Pathfinders Shiv. What a difference it'd make. Should I get 2 of those? Or some armor first!? Or should I just get the Conquest Battlemaster Sigil and call it a day?
    is cq still active i thought it was turned off?
    Well removing the bull rush from my warriors arsenal of abilities has really pissed me off.
    xugla~

Quote Originally Posted by Nethos View Post
    is cq still active i thought it was turned off?
    You aint need CQ to get it now

Champion

Level 50 is not the cap anymore, it is 60 so what your going to do is keep on grinding until you get to 60 and then you can start worry over your gear and what you need. Any gear in Stormlegion that drops will be better then the things you have on you now.

+ Reply to Thread