+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Adventure(?) Merchant Ranged Item upgrade path switched.

Default Rogue Adventure(?) Merchant Ranged Item upgrade path switched.

The merchant that takes the currency from the level 50-52 Carnage quests sells 2 ranged weapons for Rogues. 1 for tanking and 1 for DPS. However, when I preview the upgrade path, the upgraded versions are for the opposite role. The DPS ranged weapon upgrades to the tanking weapon and vice versa. I do not know if this bug is a tooltip bug, or if the weapons actually upgrade incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by mambome View Post
    I do not know if this bug is a tooltip bug, or if the weapons actually upgrade incorrectly.
    The weapons upgrade incorrectly, or at least one of them did when I tested it (don't remember which one).

Rift Master

I noticed this as well, and put in a bug report in game for it. Never heard back about it (though I didn't expect to).

I also upgraded my Cleric tanking wand yesterday to find it transformed into the non-tanking wand, but I'm not 100% sure I didn't just derp and buy the wrong one to begin with.

The upgrade path visible on these items appears to be correct however.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 11-29-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by mambome View Post
    The merchant that takes the currency from the level 50-52 Carnage quests sells 2 ranged weapons for Rogues. 1 for tanking and 1 for DPS. However, when I preview the upgrade path, the upgraded versions are for the opposite role. The DPS ranged weapon upgrades to the tanking weapon and vice versa. I do not know if this bug is a tooltip bug, or if the weapons actually upgrade incorrectly.
    I believe they fixed that in the last patch. I got the ranged DPS gun from the vendor. When I upgraded it, it turned into the Tank version. I just opened a ticket and a GM swapped it out for me.

+ Reply to Thread