+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any news on when they going to fix Bard bug?

Shadowlander

Default Any news on when they going to fix Bard bug?

anyone know if/when they are going to fix the bug concerning bard healin not procing on heal Shield Essences/trinkets? or even if this is a deliberate attempt to nerf our proud class? had a ticket in with gms a week now n no reply

My sacred heirloom of eth procs all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhopper View Post
    Your out of you league here Fritz. any 8 bit hacker knows that only prepubescent girls with self esteem issues put up avatar picks of trolls and strut around forums like a tactless moron. your mothers a ***** and your father smelled of elderberries you masochistic malevolent!!!

Yea, the upgraded SHoE is pretty pimp for bards.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Shadowlander

hmm, thtas wierd..
    my hailstone tideshard/Frozen deepone tear and Token of warding... never proc of any heal from the bard or Tac souls :S maybe they just nerfed it so shields wouldnt proc of bard spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Avadiator View Post
    hmm, thtas wierd..
    my hailstone tideshard/Frozen deepone tear and Token of warding... never proc of any heal from the bard or Tac souls :S maybe they just nerfed it so shields wouldnt proc of bard spells?
    Maybe yea. The new shielding trinket you get from experts says it only procs off single target heals. Maybe they changed how shielding trinkets function without updating the old tooltips.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Bard abilities are not spells as an FYI, they are Shouts. So any SL items that refer to spells I wouldn't expect to work for Bards in the future. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't Shoes proc off heals and the shielding ones proc on spells?
    Nope.

Shadowlander

Should atleast proc off of harmonic distrotion then, as it is a ST heal SPELL but it doesnt i think they hav just muffed us over :S but alas, but to lame HOT essences/trinks for bards now if this is the case
    Last edited by Avadiator; 11-27-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avadiator View Post
    Should atleast proc off of harmonic distrotion then, as it is a ST heal SPELL but it doesnt i think they hav just muffed us over :S but alas, but to lame HOT essences/trinks for bards now if this is the case
    No Bard abilities are spells now. I already told you they're Shouts.
    Bard doesn't play the same anymore anyway, you shouldn't be spamming heals all the time. Since you now do a lot more DPS going for an AP core/trinket is probably wiser since it'll buff both heals and damage.
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 11-27-2012 at 07:40 PM.
    Nope.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    No Bard abilities are spells now. I already told you they're Shouts.
    Bard doesn't play the same anymore anyway, you shouldn't be spamming heals all the time. Since you now do a lot more DPS going for an AP core/trinket is probably wiser since it'll buff both heals and damage.
    and i reply with, if they aint heals.. y does an on heal trinks atleast work (shoe reported to work in above post) :S im just asking if they changed the shielding ones to be ST heal only (inwhich cast Distrotion should count) or just plain broken them for us..and if it doesnt they need to change the tooltips to let ppl know, or atleast put it in the patchnotes ;S and bard spells hav always proc'd heal stuffs so why the change now?

and btw, a bard will always fill the OH buff role, they dont do enough dps to compare themselves to archon or warrior for a DPS buff role + its just a waste of trickle heals or even a full heal role to hav them play as such

They're heals, they aren't spells.

Mayi's comment earlier possibly explains the issue you've seen.
    Nope.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    They're heals, they aren't spells.

Mayi's comment earlier possibly explains the issue you've seen.

yer im hopin its not that thou :P shields be op on bards cause all the splash trickles pre SL i had 3.5k Shields with perma uptime on 5-raid but ty guys

+ Reply to Thread