+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51/15 SIN/NB for PvP...?

Soulwalker

Default 51/15 SIN/NB for PvP...?

Have a couple questions regarding rogue as far as macros/rotations and builds for PvP. Its been a while since I played rift and it almost feels like its even longer since I touched my 31 Rogue. The kind of build Im looking for is something I can solo que in PvP (not worried about pve since I have 4 roles) and do pretty decent as far as survivability and damage goes. What Ive been poking around with is a 45/21/0 NB/RS/BD build that is not complete enough and would be better tailored to my play-style at level 60. The other things ive been looking at were interrupts/CC and silences to deal with healers in WF. Granted im not going and expecting to 1v1 anyone but when I get into a fight where my team IS focusing the healer Id like to get a good silence and interrupt on his a## since all ive seen in WF are guardian healers T____T. So far ive been liking 51 sin for the above mentioned with 15 in NB to get that perma-slow so you can do the deeps.

As far as the sin goes everything feels solid but Id like some input on how well it would go as a in progress pvp spec as I level rather than looking it at max level. Ive more or less narrowed it down to 51sin and 15 NB with 0 MM but I would like to see an actual build sheet on where everyone puts ther points since in quite the newb when it comes to rogues x.X. If at all possible I wouldnt mind a couple of sample builder/finisher macros with some explanations on rotation. I feel ill be fine with all the situational and survivability moves but wouldnt mind some support ^____^; many thanks in advance.

show Serpent Strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Poison Malice
    cast Serpent Strike
    cast Backstab
    cast Savage Strike
    cast Swift Shot(if your into the mm tree for it)

Keep puncture up at all times and always puncture and impale after you use jagged strike

About only macro I use
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    (Yungwang Rank 60 rogue)

You really shouldn't have Serpent Strike in a macro.
    ~Quiescent

Soulwalker

many thanks guys, still looking for a the actual build though :P.

+ Reply to Thread