+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New synergy crystal Riftstalker

Soulwalker

Default New synergy crystal Riftstalker

Why riftstalker synergy gives you an ap boost of 70 instead of endurance and also restore 80 health, really? I have like 30k using dps gear. The only usefull thing on that synergy is the 4/4 bonus. I didn't even bother to look at the othe synergys after i saw this.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kaduzin View Post
    Why riftstalker synergy gives you an ap boost of 70 instead of endurance and also restore 80 health, really? I have like 30k using dps gear. The only usefull thing on that synergy is the 4/4 bonus. I didn't even bother to look at the othe synergys after i saw this.
    It is bugged. I will change it to Endurance bonus and it will go in whenever the next hotfix is.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ailion View Post
    It is bugged. I will change it to Endurance bonus and it will go in whenever the next hotfix is.
    Still isnt showing any of the gilded crystals bonuses after hotfix #2

armor doesn't even show 0/4 bonus either
    i cant see crystal stats at all
    i can't copy to PTS because copying to PTS is disabled

How am I supposed to see what my marks and infinity stones is going to get me and what it's going to do... and if it will even work?

my guild is in the 10 man now. this stuff is kind of important for min max.
    Last edited by Hodor; 11-20-2012 at 06:45 PM.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsurfing View Post
    armor doesn't even show 0/4 bonus either
    i cant see crystal stats at all
    i can't copy to PTS because copying to PTS is disabled

How am I supposed to see what my marks and infinity stones is going to get me and what it's going to do... and if it will even work?

my guild is in the 10 man now. this stuff is kind of important for min max.
    It isn't in Hotfix #2.

That is an odd reply. It was not in hotfix 2. I checked again last night.

Other classes are getting their synergy bonus. One guy in my guild even has his 4 piece. I have 0 piece although i have the marks. We need a fix on this to remain a competitive class for progression. Is there an ETA on a fix?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Hodor; 11-21-2012 at 06:47 AM.

my detective skills has told me that in the NEXT hotfix...(i.e. the one AFTER hotfix #2) it SHOULD be fixed.

of course, SHOULD is the key word.
    Rogue - <Ascendance>"
    Luteuel@Greybriar, formely Luteuel@Deepwood

No fix mentioned in patch notes #3.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Bizarre patch note today. The Riftstalker crystal changed from AP to Endurance? The crystals all show as blank for me. How can you fix something that doesn't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post
    Bizarre patch note today. The Riftstalker crystal changed from AP to Endurance? The crystals all show as blank for me. How can you fix something that doesn't exist?
    The raid crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    The raid crystal.
    So they've fixed an item that is usable only in the next month while existing expert set doesn't count as set items and no bonus on crystals is not the priority for our dev to push forward.

I feel much better with our rogue dev taking care of this already. Yay.

special.guildlaunch.com - Always Recruiting Exceptional Players

Free Rift Strats @ rift-mmorpg.com
    Rogue Class Lead

Quote Originally Posted by HmmmNO View Post
    So they've fixed an item that is usable only in the next month while existing expert set doesn't count as set items and no bonus on crystals is not the priority for our dev to push forward.

Ailion is a designer, not a programmer. He's already written up the planned changes (in another thread), but he's not the one who codes them, bug tests them, and implements them into the game. At this point, it's out of his hands.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Ailion is a designer, not a programmer. He's already written up the planned changes (in another thread), but he's not the one who codes them, bug tests them, and implements them into the game. At this point, it's out of his hands.
    ehm my understanding was that it was already coded but due to a bug it just doesnt work at the moment.
    if they did not code the syn crystals for rogues @ expert gear at all that would be very poor and I would ask why the syn crystals for raid gear works then as that will be more in the future to get.

regards

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by HmmmNO View Post

For all other callings, the gilded crystal works with the expert gear, I didn't check it this morning, but I assume that's how it works now for rogue expert gear as well? Bonuses were added with the hotfix this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Temo View Post
    For all other callings, the gilded crystal works with the expert gear, I didn't check it this morning, but I assume that's how it works now for rogue expert gear as well? Bonuses were added with the hotfix this morning.
    Gilded crystals are working after teh last hotfix in EU at least, gilded for expert. Raid crystal now has 70 endurance on it also, gilded has 65.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast