+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: Anyone know which planar points to spend in ?

Rift Disciple

Default Anyone know which planar points to spend in ?

Hi i quit long time ago because greenscale was to simple now back im a geeky elitest,,, So what is Best in slot points to spend for the planar points don't know what it's called hit u and brings it up ,, like the 2nd spec from other then souls ... please help!

Rift Master

It's called Planar Attunement (PA).

As a general rule of thumb, the best bang/point is the red enhancements that provide additional AP for the weapon type equiped. Get two of the same weapon type (dagger, axe/mace, or sword), and put points into that. Once that's done, you can get the ranged weapons AP buff as well.

If you're primarily a tank, there's two routes you can go. Firstly, you can go for all the +end blue buffs. The other option is to max out your T1 air, and go for Lightning Glyph in tier 2, as that is the best weapon enhancement you can get as a tank.

You quit cause the game was too simple, and are now a geekly elitist - and can't be bothered to read the PA to see which ones are painstakingly obvious good choices for you to take? This isn't Eq2 AA, it's Rift PA. I am pretty sure after reading every bubble it will become quite apparent. Nobody can answer this for you. Half of it is preference and the other half depends on the gear/weapons you have equipped/plan to equip.

That is an answer a geekly elitist would give.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-20-2012 at 10:35 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You quit cause the game was too simple, and are now a geekly elitist - and can't be bothered to read the PA to see which ones are painstakingly obvious good choices for you to take? This isn't Eq2 AA, it's Rift PA. I am pretty sure after reading every bubble it will become quite apparent. Nobody can answer this for you. Half of it is preference and the other half depends on the gear/weapons you have equipped/plan to equip.

That is an answer a geekly elitist would give.
    You play your instruments nicely!

Anyway, yeah go read the details on each PA path as each has certain powerups for specific roles/situations (i.e. axe or dagger, passive buffs and abilities).
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

+ Reply to Thread