+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront leveling?

Telaran

Default Warfront leveling?

Is this still viable 50-60? I know it was a good way up to 50, also I can not really find much up to date information on builds/skills for 1.11 since returning from a couple month break.

Telaran

Mean to say 2.0 Rift, sorry.

When I get 1-3 bars from the next level, I usually just grind out warfronts. It's not as fast, but it's a great break from questing. I like using bard or tactician if there's not enough healers on our side, and if there is, I'll just play marksman.

On weekends the bonus WF is pretty much like turning in a quest at the end of every game, little less when you lose of course. The rewards scale and from what I see on bonus weekends, it's around 1% xp for a loss and 2% xp for a win. Maybe given or take depending on how many kills/accolades the team got.

I also think they keep WF's a bit slower because they want ranking up to 50 before 60 to be more viable. I assume since they let you start earning it up to r50 until you hit level 60.

I find doing carnage quests in between WF's is a lazy mans, but not completely awful way, to level.
    Last edited by Violacea; 11-19-2012 at 12:23 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

WIth the 7 a day reset it was more than viable - but even without it, I've found xp to be fairly fast. It won't perhaps beat levelling through PvE, but yesterday with fairly casual play, I near enough got a full level of xp. It seems to be 4-6 games a bulb.
    Playtime - p4x Guardian Rogue - Bloodiron
    Sma - p4x Guardian Mage - Bloodiron

+ Reply to Thread