+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a good lev. 40 level spec

Shadowlander

Default Looking for a good lev. 40 level spec

Need a bit of help, lost with all the changes (especially since all my previous builds were erased, and I wouldn't remember them if they hadn't been). I'm looking for builds from lev. 40 onward, and the stuff I've been able to find is either 50+ or outdated... the more suggestions, the better, as I can try different things out. I definitely want to give the new Tactician a try, and I definitely want something with some strong AE (I often duo with my brother, and we tend to pull everything we can). Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point!

Shield of Telara

dungeons, questing, pvp, duoing? gotta narrow it down

Shadowlander

Mainly questing, some duoing, lots of reckless AE pulls... just quick leveling stuff, no dungeons, no pvp. I'm loving the tactician so far, but I'm sure my spec for it is terrible, and I have no idea how it compares to a melee build.
    Last edited by Finnien; 11-17-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Rift Chaser

With the changes for SL, 40 is a tough level for build suggestions. This is what I would suggest:

Soloing Build

Assassin up to 32 gives you good damage and healing from poison, and an emergency heal in Enduring Brew. 7 points in BD gives you dodge, Strike Back, and Reprisal.

Basically this is a poor man's version of the build I came up with for soloing in SL. That build puts 36 points in RS for Constant Deviation (25% damage boost) and the AoE Finisher. Then 7 points in BD for the same and the rest in Assassin (for the poisons).
    Last edited by Kaedan; 11-18-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -
    William G. McAdoo

Shadowlander

I actually ended up using a paired-down version of the Martian from Lyx's thread, and it's working amazingly well... Tactician is positively abusive at low levels. I spent the afternoon duoing with my brother pulling 5-6 elites at a time and just AEing them all. That being said, I'll give the Assasin build a shot for variety, and because I have no idea how a tactician-heavy build will hold up 50+. For now though, gotta say I love the new soul.

+ Reply to Thread