+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tact soul

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default Tact soul

    could someone share some of the tact specs they are using. trying to build a support build.
    Drackon- 50 rogue Co- officer of void

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiax View Post
    could someone share some of the tact specs they are using. trying to build a support build.
    Raids? PvP? Dungeons? Outdoor questing? Rifts?

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9

    Default

    raids, dungeon more so. pvp too. just a versatile. more so worried about straight support than damage. i have plenty of dmg souls.
    Drackon- 50 rogue Co- officer of void

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleiax View Post
    raids, dungeon more so. pvp too. just a versatile. more so worried about straight support than damage. i have plenty of dmg souls.
    If you want straight support, then Tactitian probably isn't for you. The main point of the soul is the fact that it provides less support but more damage than, say, a bard.

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    160

    Default

    For soloing i used 41 tact 8 rs, then put all remaining points in marksman:
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#A.../T8Fh5ikk4/t8g

  6. #6
    Ascendant Mayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    If your mainly concerned about damage then 44Tact-28MM-4bard, if you want a balance of healing and dps then 61Tact-10sab-5bard and if you want a more healing/support focused build 61Tact-15bard-0RS (it can be handy to pick up cadence). There might also be some Tact - Sab hybrids that are good for aoe dps, but imagine your ST would suffer for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    If you want straight support, then Tactitian probably isn't for you. The main point of the soul is the fact that it provides less support but more damage than, say, a bard.
    The point of the soul is it's a aoe dps/aoe healing hybrid. It's less aoe dps then sab (but not by much) and a better aoe healer then bard. It's aoe healing should be between bard and warden.
    Last edited by Mayi; 11-17-2012 at 06:33 AM.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

    NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Loratex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Lyx Rogue Guide for 2.0: The Martian!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts