+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help ppls

Default I need help ppls

I just returned to rift since i quit a year ago i had a mage and war both at 50, but i decided to roll fresh with SL and be a rogue! Now help me with any spec for lvling pls, and macro's etc?

Thanks in advance, much love xoxo

Telaran

I used the Ranger as my primary until 30ish. Then I switched to Rift/BD/Tac (only put 4 in tac for the heal) Take Rift up til Stalker then dump the rest in BD set your macro's and tear things up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakman View Post
    I used the Ranger as my primary until 30ish. Then I switched to Rift/BD/Tac (only put 4 in tac for the heal) Take Rift up til Stalker then dump the rest in BD set your macro's and tear things up.
    Cheers m8, do you have any suggestions for macro's? i heard they changed things a bit, could you post some so i can copy them?

Thx alot really appreciate it <3
    Last edited by Lemurio; 11-15-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Soulwalker

MY most important tip for levelling would be 8 points in Riftstalker. They changed the healing boost talent to also provide healing based on your attack power when you kill something, that will cut out a lot of downtime.

The new tactician soul doe ssome very nice AoE, in IA groups or invasions it would rack up tags on everything with ease to maximise your XP gains.

Ranger/MM has pets and ranged kite, assassin takes a little longer to bloom but kills ST extremely fast once you have 20 points or so in it

I went Riftstalker tank as one spec so I could always run dungeons with no queue and took a mix of assasin/NB and BD as an alt but MM is equally viable.

I actually forgot to say i dont like Range anymore since i was a mage so taking on a whole new gameplay:P, i dont mind some ranged abilities tho in my melee specs incase some mobs/players trying to get away/to far or something

Bump, tyvm

+ Reply to Thread