+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue 2.0 changes?

Telaran

Default Rogue 2.0 changes?

Could any of you please post a link or some details as to whats changing for rogues in 2.0 (SL) For some reason i can't seem to find the complete list.

Thanks in advance

Aren't all changes already implemented with 1.11?
    Or are you talking about some kind of further patch notes?
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

Telaran

Well there was mention of changes to MMs, Perhaps they are related to the 1.11 changes but I'm not entirely sure.

The class changes came with 1.11, only thing else we get in SL is Tacticion as far as I know. Aside from the new soul anything else would be a buff/nerf and those are normally only on pts a day or 2 before they hit live if they make it to pts at all.

On a side note read other class forums to see what they are QQing about, lot of times it gives you a heads up on what nerfs are coming for us.
    Last edited by spowers454; 11-07-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spowers454 View Post
    The class changes came with 1.11, only thing else we get in SL is Tacticion as far as I know. Aside from the new soul anything else would be a buff/nerf and those are normally only on pts a day or 2 before they hit live if they make it to pts at all.

On a side note read other class forums to see what they are QQing about, lot of times it gives you a heads up on what nerfs are coming for us.
    There are changes made daily to the souls on the beta shard. Most do not get pushed to live since they are being tested by the alpha and beta testers.

Im aware. Just saying that right now they haven't changed anything, even though right now there are a lot of changes to MM in pvp on the beta forums. RIP MM in PVP if those go live

Oh i did miss word that didnt I, meant if they make it to live at all. my mistake
    Last edited by spowers454; 11-07-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Pretty much all of the changes you'll see in 2.0 are numbers tweaks rather than fundamental reworks. They're not compiled anywhere, but I'd assume Amary will put something together once SL launches.

+ Reply to Thread