+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard motif gives +1 crit not +5

Default Bard motif gives +1 crit not +5

I dont know if anyone noticed, and if this is isolated to just me i apologize for wasting time.

When i am buffed with the bard crit motif, my crit is only increased by 1, this is on live. Feel free to test ive only tested it on my rogue, and he usually has + crit talents so maybe its just some sort of stacking error, but with my 5 crit in sin, its 6, with 10 crit in sin and ranger its 11.

If anyone else can test, and post their results, that'd be great.

Thanks

Plane Walker

It's supposed to be 1%. The 5% is a tooltip error.

RIFT Guide Writer

It was nerfed from 5% to 1% but at the same time it was also made stackable with Dauntless Strike / Earthen Barrage / Call of Blood.

Tooltip just hasn't been updated like Golladan already said.

Prophet of Telara

* Bard: Motif of Bravery: No longer blocked by other critical hit buffs - reduced the amount of critical hit it grants as it can now be stacked with other similar buffs. Has priority over other Attack Power or Spell Power long-term buffs.

1.11 hotfix #2 notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    It was nerfed from 5% to 1% but at the same time it was also made stackable with Dauntless Strike / Earthen Barrage / Call of Blood.

Tooltip just hasn't been updated like Golladan already said.
    Yeah basically they didn't want to deal with making any support soul whine but resonance is too important to mess with... /shrug
    Last edited by Galibier; 11-06-2012 at 05:02 AM.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

+ Reply to Thread