+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Muspel
  • 1 Post By Aysander

Thread: Ranger pets

Soulwalker

Default Ranger pets

They are really cool, love the new models and everything but... can we have a taunt for each of them? I don't want to use my boar 100% of my soloing time, i like to mix it up and bring my raptor etc, but that is just not possible, survival wise, with a 1min cooldown "Divert Rage", or you could delete de CD on it already.

The real travesty is that you can't put spaces in pet names.

I want to name my Razorbeast "Feast of Cooperation".

Lol, wanted to name mine Sir Fluffington once while the spaces were still allowed. Needless to say, the game gave me a "You cannot use this name" warning. Now that we can't I really wish I had left my ranger spec's razorbeast named Kyril Calmar.

On a more serious note. If you want to solo w/ your other pets out, I'd reccomend getting high enough to have your greater razorbeast/wolf, and put some RS in your build if possible. That way you've got minor survivability and a few skills to use if the mob catches you.
    Last edited by Aysander; 11-03-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Champion of Telara Elric-merren's Avatar

I would not mind having a talent, or root in the soul that might reduce the cd of divert rage. For me i hate how we have no customization for the pets, and choices in pet looks. It would not be a bad idea to re-use the idea of pet-stances that was used in beastmaster i would say myself.

+ Reply to Thread