+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phantom Blow + Planar Splash bug?

Plane Touched

Default Phantom Blow + Planar Splash bug?

I just realized that my Phantom Blow isn't hitting multiple targets with Planar Splash up. I did quite a bit of testing, logging in and off to make sure it wasn't some odd bug. I have the HK crystal, does this impact it at all? Anyone else having this issue?

Just tested it, and it works fine for me.

However, it looks like there is a bug where if you kill a mob with either Planar Strike or Phantom Blow, that attack won't proc Planar Splash. Is it possible that's what you were seeing?
    Last edited by Muspel; 11-03-2012 at 04:37 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Talaren View Post
    I just realized that my Phantom Blow isn't hitting multiple targets with Planar Splash up. I did quite a bit of testing, logging in and off to make sure it wasn't some odd bug. I have the HK crystal, does this impact it at all? Anyone else having this issue?
    Phantom Blow is always single target, what you are looking for is Planar Splash hitting the mobs around you in addition to that Phantom Blow.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Phantom Blow is always single target, what you are looking for is Planar Splash hitting the mobs around you in addition to that Phantom Blow.
    Got ya, that makes total sense, I see it clearly now 'planar splash' as opposed to phantom blow, I was just seeing abbreviations of PS thinking Planar Strike! Thanks

+ Reply to Thread