+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just updated as of 5 min ago and...

Soulwalker

Default Just updated as of 5 min ago and...

I see no patch notes to fix the Rogue tank aggro table or a reduction of Warrior threat. I know I never read anything official on it but the players have been saying that was supposed to have happend in todays patch?

I of course followed that it was a logical conclusion since the players are fully aware of what is not working.

I am not sure what to think at this point the more we ask the Rogue programmer to fix things the more he seems to ignore us.

We have lots on the table that needs to be looked at and some of them are very valid issues that effecct if a player can even play a class.

The mechanics are broken (again....x's infinity) for those builds and abilitys described in the soul tree or the ability tooltip are not working.

It's possible that they're still running the changes through QA testing. Even simple fixes can cause bugs, and it's not wise to rush something.

Remember the tablet energy regen fix? That also took an extra week to push through, because Trion was making sure it wouldn't cause any issues.

Soulwalker

PALADIN
    * Aggressive Guardian: Fixed a bug causing this to generate too much threat.
    ~ Zylan | Realm Guardians | Greybriar ~

I see the change to warrior threat in the patch notes, but I don't see anything regarding the reduction to cleric threat - what's the Justicar 2-piece bonus?. Warriors pulling mobs from a rogue was bad, but cleric agro was just insane. If that wasn't addressed, we'll still see big threat problems in raids this week.

Telaran

[QUOTE=Muspel;3996437]It's possible that they're still running the changes through QA testing. Even simple fixes can cause bugs, and it's not wise to rush something.

Yeah. Truly a shame they didn't take this approach in releasing this stuff in the 1st place.
    Last edited by Bladehawk; 10-24-2012 at 09:57 AM.

Champion

[QUOTE=Bladehawk;3996958]
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    It's possible that they're still running the changes through QA testing. Even simple fixes can cause bugs, and it's not wise to rush something.

Yeah. Truly a shame they didn't take this approach in releasing this stuff in the 1st place.
    Considering how well rogues are balanced currently your statement holds very little validity.

+ Reply to Thread