+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Y u no tracers ?

Default Y u no tracers ?

Came back to Rift after a very long break and because WoW is unbelievably boring right now even with all that stupid expansion and all.

Now, I started a MM and have noticed that all attacks from bows don't show as projectiles anymore, just some really thin yellow-ish line, barely visible. Is this intended ? I'm pretty sure last time I played Rift, bows were indeed firing more...noticeable projectiles

Rift Chaser

I haven't seen the animations from the guns since patch 1.11, but probably this change in animation was intended to make it even with the gun animations. People started using guns over bows, because you couldn't see guns in pvp.
    Last edited by Temo; 10-23-2012 at 03:37 AM.

Personally I used to "follow the fan" and eliminate the dude at the end.

Ascendant

Seems like flight time was changed to help leveling the playing field between guns and bows . . . now we have laser bows.

I'm not sure I like this. I mean I prefer bows because I get to see projectiles...

They added gun options to the PvP weapon selections because of the tracers causing people to want guns. They removed the arrow animations because it was causing issues with ability use in both PvP and PvE at long range so people were using guns to avoid the DPS hit.
    Dummy Foundry rocks. CQ blows. Energy is meh. MORE ROLE SLOTS! Burma shave.

+ Reply to Thread