+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hatsunemiku

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bard Greaters+Trinkets

Default Bard Greaters+Trinkets

Do bard healing abilities and mechanisms proc healing/hot-ting/shielding from trinkets and greater essences?
    Aforementioned skills include invigorated soul(cadence),verse of vitality,coda of restoration,motif of regeneration and harmonic distortion if those are not all of bard's current heals.
    Some of the greaters at hand and the ones I have tested without any success are Frozen Deep One Tear http://rift.zam.com/en/item/F7E8D618...-Deep-One-Tear and Crystal Vine http://rift.zam.com/en/item.html?rif...C1850701010101

Sorry for double posting.ANY feedback in regards to the topic would be greatly appreciated.

Ive been watching the token of warding and the shoe both versions for procs also to little success. But ive not got round to sitting and parsing on dummies to be sure just been running it in dungeons n stuff to try and work it out

They used to proc all the time from motifs/coda even when testing on the dummies, but in 1.11 i've never seen it proc once.

R60 Rogue | Icewatch EU | FT 4/4 | EE 5/5 | HM 4/4 | GA 3/4 |YouTube | Twitch.tv

Shadowlander

I sent a PM to Ailion, hopefully he'll respond - it would be nice to know if this is a bug to be fixed or if we should not be worrying about a bard-specific source engine anymore.

Thanks for your feedback everyone.
    It would be (controversially) wonderful for this issue to be a bug since I would very much like to have a useful healing trinket and/or greater essence on my sigil.Despite the fact that this is a personal preference and I bet a good number of bards would prefer a strong dex/ap lesser and/or trinket instead,a clarification would help.
    Thus,Im going to try as many more greaters and trinkets I can get my hands on and post any new data.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

We will be getting all the proc healing trinkets and essences fixed so that it works with Bard heals.

Thanks for the response Ailion! Im so glad to hear greaters and trinkets will proc from bard heals I will be looking forward to that in anticipation.
    Although,is that going to happen at storm legion's arrival or in a sooner patch because this issue stroke me as a bug so far.
    wtb vanilla rift

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ailion View Post
    We will be getting all the proc healing trinkets and essences fixed so that it works with Bard heals.
    What about Beastmaster heals? I ask because those don't seem to proc healing trinkets or essences either. (Come to think of it, what about paladin?)
    You can play WoW in any MMO. You don't have to play WoW in RIFT. Oh, and no, RIFT is not a WoW clone. Not having fun any more? Learn to play, noob! I don't speak for Riftui, but I moderate stuff there. Just came back? Welcome back! Here's what's changed. (Updated for 2.5!)

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    What about Beastmaster heals? I ask because those don't seem to proc healing trinkets or essences either. (Come to think of it, what about paladin?)
    Is there some reason you would necro a 3-week-old thread in the rogue forums to ask about warrior abilities?

+ Reply to Thread