Closed Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Tranceman
  • 1 Post By Wifeagro

Thread: So, with all the crying about rogue "nerfs"

Shadowlander

Default So, with all the crying about rogue "nerfs"

3100 hp/s on Ituziel. another guildie says I hit 3200 by the end.

Deal with it, we are now the healboss.

Time: 04:41 Ally HPS: 10.3k Me:3156 heals2 :2682 heals3 :1715 *snip*

"ZOMFG I KANT OVERDEEPS TEH WARZ"
    Bard it up.
    "BUT I R EPIC ROWG I MUST DEEPS IN BILLIONZ"
    Evolve or die.
    "**** NOOB"
    Aren't you up late for a school night?
    "I'M TALKING TO MYSLEF"
    Quiet you.

I LOL'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimefield View Post

Bard it up.
    Evolve or die.
    "**** NOOB"
    "I'M TALKING TO MYSLEF"
    Quiet you.
    This would make sense if Daglar had not already said the Warrior spec creating the issue was OP and was going to get nerfed next week...just sayin
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Bard it up.
    Evolve or die.
    "**** NOOB"
    "I'M TALKING TO MYSLEF"
    Quiet you.
    cool story, there is already a screenshot posted in another thread that has me doing 3600, you're not good.

Soulwalker

So the OP's suggestion for rogues who were once competitive with warriors ST dps is to play a heal spec.

Brilliant.
    RESTINPIECES
    NO REMORSE
    8/8 ID, 4/4 PF

Bard it up.
    Evolve or die.
    "**** NOOB"
    "I'M TALKING TO MYSLEF"
    Quiet you.
    some people don't go rogue to heal and support.. I would've went cleric for that lol
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Stack bards? lol k

Permanantly abondoning me rogue for sure. Warrior DPS is just supreme in all aspects as well as the tank. Thank god i rerolled to warrior months and months ago. Pretty sad with the melee changes just made the rotations more complex with 1.11 espically if you want to play a heavy assassin. I do love my war though

Quote Originally Posted by Wifeagro View Post
    Permanantly abondoning me rogue for sure. Warrior DPS is just supreme in all aspects as well as the tank. Thank god i rerolled to warrior months and months ago. Pretty sad with the melee changes just made the rotations more complex with 1.11 espically if you want to play a heavy assassin. I do love my war though
    So, you're quitting a class because one spec that is soon to be nerfed is beating you on DPS?

You won't be missed, Chicken Little.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    So, you're quitting a class because one spec that is soon to be nerfed is beating you on DPS?

You won't be missed, Chicken Little.
    No i am leaving my rogue behind because it is simply not fun. I like Assassin , assassin does not play the way i like it our what common snesne should dictate from my gaming expierence in MMO's . you dont need to comment "you wont be missed" your a bad examplse of the community and definately should not be represnting this forum as guide writer. Anyhow obviously you didnt play at launch either Rogue specifcaly melee DPS was the worst class in game , many raid guilds forced their rogue players to reroll or lose the raid slot. Dont fool yourself into thinking that wont happen again in SL end game when the DPS checks are just barely made.

No i am leaving my rogue behind because it is simply not fun.
    Then why say:
    Permanantly abondoning me rogue for sure. Warrior DPS is just supreme in all aspects
    Does not match up.

I like Assassin , assassin does not play the way i like it our what common snesne should dictate from my gaming expierence in MMO's .
    Maybe you should offer feedback about that, then. Saying "it's not what I want" means absolutely nothing when you don't tell them what it is that you actually want.
    you dont need to comment "you wont be missed" your a bad examplse of the community and definately should not be represnting this forum as guide writer.
    If you come in and say "warriors have a spec that's overpowered, so I'm switching", then that's an inherently foolish thing to say when they're already planning to nerf that spec. A problem was brought up, and it's being addressed. Obviously, it'd be better if everything was perfectly balanced from the start, but realistically, that's never going to happen. It's been less than a week and you're proclaiming doom and gloom.
    Anyhow obviously you didnt play at launch either Rogue specifcaly melee DPS was the worst class in game , many raid guilds forced their rogue players to reroll or lose the raid slot. Dont fool yourself into thinking that wont happen again in SL end game when the DPS checks are just barely made.
    You're right, I didn't play at launch. Fortunately, that's not relevant here, because it's not launch, and rogues are plenty viable. Balance seems to be primarily focused on level 60 numbers, which, again, is something that you haven't offered any feedback about.

Your complaints are either too vague to act upon or are about problems that are already being addressed. It's fine if you don't enjoy your rogue and you want to play a warrior, but don't pretend it's an issue with the class, because it clearly isn't.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    cool story, there is already a screenshot posted in another thread that has me doing 3600, you're not good.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by delmlord View Post
    some people don't go rogue to heal and support.. I would've went cleric for that lol
    but i r rowg i must deeps in billionz

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceman View Post
    So the OP's suggestion for rogues who were once competitive with warriors ST dps is to play a heal spec.

Brilliant.
    Evolve or die.

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

While we understand that it is frustrating to read negative posts and threads, creating threads to "reply" to or otherwise discuss these threads is not constructive and typically results in more disruption.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.
    Thank you!

Closed Thread