+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disappointed by the new top tiers and other things

Shadowlander

Default Disappointed by the new top tiers and other things

I don't know about anyone else but I'm disappointed in the new Marksman top tier soul tree, chains and decoy, Strafe was a much better top tier than those 2 are, I've used them in several fights now and they really are not worthy of being top tier. I would like to add that I'm even more disappointed you took away the crystal that made shadow fire an instant shot, I can't even get to Shadow fire now since I have to sacrifice Marksman specs to get to it. fortunately I will be able to get to it once I level to 60 but still. Okay, I admit that maybe it's going to be more significant when I'm level 60 but for now I just don't see how the new soul tree items are very good.

Decoy does over 12k damage for one GCD. That's significantly better than Strafe.

Shadowlander

That's fine but the damage decoy puts out doesn't kick in soon enough, I like my mob to be dead before it reaches me. which I was able to do before the change.

Champion

Marksman burst has only gone up since these changes, your complaints don't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taschxi View Post
    That's fine but the damage decoy puts out doesn't kick in soon enough, I like my mob to be dead before it reaches me. which I was able to do before the change.
    How on earth are things living that long? Empowered Shot crits for over 7k. Marksman damage went up by a huge amount since the patch, especially now that STP stacks up faster. If you're not killing something before it reaches you, then you're doing something very, very wrong.

Also, it should come as no surprise that not every talent in the game is ideal for soloing.
    Last edited by Muspel; 10-19-2012 at 05:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread