Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Rogues are Broken

Soulwalker

Default Rogues are Broken

I dont get it Warriors have the best Dps (AOE +ST) and a great tanking soul, Clerics are unbelievable tanks and healers, Mages Dps thanks to the buff to there pet damage (unlike ours that was nerfed to the ground) and healing are still great and then we have rogues. Rogues are now at the bottom of the Dps classes which is outrageous considering that other classes have dedicated healing souls and we dont all we have is a support soul so shouldnt warriors and rogues be doing more dps then the other classes and our energy regen its terrible as well. Maybe u should just get rid of the bard soul and give us a healing soul because right now thats what i would rather do then run with the pathetic dps and tanking we have now. I just dont understand what the Rogue dev is smoking all other classes have been fixed but our we are basically useless. Oh and thx by the way for giving us a glorified support soul (tactician) in the expansion we already have bard give us something useful or dont bother at all. Someone needs to wake the rogue dev up give him some coffee and get him started on fixing the huge mess he has made with our class !

So, I didn't even read your post... for several reasons:

1. Whine whine qq tears

2. Its in one giant block of text

3. You registered a new account with a whiny name just to post this. Really?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

That's a fat block of crying.

I have all ID geared character and my rogue is the most fun.

Dear lord, apparently they nerfed rogue's ability to form paragraphs!

Seriously though, why not give it a week or two and see how things look after a couple of hotfixes and when folks get used to the new specs. Or when someone figures out a spec for you, whichever is appropriate.

Seems like a skill issue.
    ~Quiescent

Ascendant

Warriors have the best AoE? What crack are you smoking and where can I get some?

Quote Originally Posted by AlienFromBeyond View Post
    Warriors have the best AoE? What crack are you smoking and where can I get some?
    We don't have time for your facts! Can't you see that we're busy being victimized by Trion?!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by whybotherwithrogues View Post
    I dont get it Warriors have the best Dps (AOE +ST) and a great tanking soul, Clerics are unbelievable tanks and healers, Mages Dps thanks to the buff to there pet damage (unlike ours that was nerfed to the ground) and healing are still great and then we have rogues. Rogues are now at the bottom of the Dps classes which is outrageous considering that other classes have dedicated healing souls and we dont all we have is a support soul so shouldnt warriors and rogues be doing more dps then the other classes and our energy regen its terrible as well. Maybe u should just get rid of the bard soul and give us a healing soul because right now thats what i would rather do then run with the pathetic dps and tanking we have now. I just dont understand what the Rogue dev is smoking all other classes have been fixed but our we are basically useless. Oh and thx by the way for giving us a glorified support soul (tactician) in the expansion we already have bard give us something useful or dont bother at all. Someone needs to wake the rogue dev up give him some coffee and get him started on fixing the huge mess he has made with our class !
    Most uninformed post of the day!
    Last edited by dalthium; 10-19-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Telaran

seriously? our sin builds parse higher than mages and clerics, and Bladedancer is only a little behind warriors in single target and destroys them in AOE if they use para. Unless you were babied by the 2-3 macros we only had to spam before I don't see what the problem is.

Telaran

on a side note, bard is incredibly fun and I wouldnt classify it as support so much as a replacement for the senticar build. I love the new bard and I can't wait for tactition which will be like bard on steroids with it's aoe heals of epicness

ATM rogues are the only class that can literally do everything in the game, stop complaining.
    Last edited by Christopher666; 10-19-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    You registered a new account with a whiny name just to post this. Really?
    ^^ This! Some people here are so pathetic!

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher666 View Post
    seriously? our sin builds parse higher than mages and clerics, and Bladedancer is only a little behind warriors in single target and destroys them in AOE if they use para. Unless you were babied by the 2-3 macros we only had to spam before I don't see what the problem is.
    I've seen mage do 7250 dps on Ituziel single target. I don't think assassin can get that high. The most I've seen people say assassin doing is around 6.3k so it's quite far behind mages. But if someone has a 7k+ parse with assassin then I would be very interested to see it.

Theres no need to qqing everywhere Trion will eventually fix any bugs and balance the classes eventually...

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    I've seen mage do 7250 dps on Ituziel single target. I don't think assassin can get that high. The most I've seen people say assassin doing is around 6.3k so it's quite far behind mages. But if someone has a 7k+ parse with assassin then I would be very interested to see it.
    ah true, I guess using my guild as a comparison was a bad idea from the get go lol

Did the op do the beta? The NDA is lifted so I can tell you if you didn't SL is sexual chocolate for rogues. Gonna start a thread on it now that I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast