+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.11 solo build

Soulwalker

Default 1.11 solo build

32AS-11BD-23RS

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...EMkchbMukoz.-9

I had a similar build pre 1.11 that I tweaked for a while, I found the original idea on the forums somewhere.

Essentially I wanted to have a 1.11 solo build with good stealth and Slip Away, and good defensive abilities, while putting up decent dps. I do around 2.5k – 3k dps on an elite mob, with occasional spikes as high as 4k.

My gear is 4pc regular ID, rest ID / HK gear with the Assasin Crystal. Weapons: top pvp dagger, PF dagger. About 450-ish PA levels.

With this build I took down 145k HP elites in EI without ever going lower than 75% health, using Side Steps, plane shifts, Phantom Blow to keep up the damage reduction buff. Enduring Brew brings back my health to full if I am at 50% or more health. Leeching poison helps.

Only problem is I have very weak aoe ability.

Just in case the soul tree does not show correctly:

32AS-11BD-23RS

RS
    5/5 Unseen Fury
    5/5 Toughened Soul
    2/3 Boosted Recovery – paired with Enduring Brew hoping for a good heal
    1/1 Phantom Blow
    1/1 Shadow Assault
    3/5 Planar Boost
    1/1 Stalker Phase
    1/1 Rift Guard
    1/1 Rift Barrier
    3/3 Ruthless Stalker

BD
    5/5 quick Reflexes
    1/1 Strike Back
    1/1 Reprisal
    4/5 Blade Finesse

ASSASIN
    5/5 Murderous Intent
    5/5 Ruthlessness
    2/3 Cloak and Dagger
    1/5 Magnify Pain
    1/1 Silent Footsteps
    3/3 Improved Final Blow
    3/3 Poison Potency
    2/5 Cruel Vengeance
    1/1 Improved Stealth
    1/1 Enduring Brew
    1/5 Poison Mastery
    1/1 Slip Away
    1/2 Physical Trauma

Buffs: Planebound Resilience – Virulent Poison – Leeching Poison

Builder: Reprisal - Quick Strike – Keen Strike. I macroed them in this order.
    Phantom Blow on a separate button to keep up the damage reduction buff.

Finisher: Keep Impale up, and Final Blow. Even on a regular mob I do at least a 3cp impale, it helps a lot.

AoE: here is the problem, I only have Rift Disturbance on an 8 sec CD.

Cooldowns: Side Steps – Shadow Blitz – Shadow Assault // Flash of Steel

Opening from Stealth: Shadow Shift to activate Ruthless Salker (it won’t break stealth), then either Assasinate (hits very hard), or Jagged Strike (probably better for a longer fight).

You have 2 shifting abilities that keep up Ruthless Stalker.

I miss the ability that healed you if the mob died with CP on it.

Any input appreciated. Especially on how to improve aoe – if at all possible.

Thanks
    Last edited by Selimar; 10-19-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Selimar View Post
    32AS-11BD-23RS
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...EMkchbMukoz.-9

Builder: Reprisal - Quick Strike – Keen Strike. I macroed them in this order.
    Phantom Blow on a separate button to keep up the damage reduction buff.

Finisher: Keep Impale up, and Final Blow. Even on a regular mob I do at least a 3cp impale, it helps a lot.

AoE: here is the problem, I only have Rift Disturbance on an 8 sec CD.

Cooldowns: Side Steps – Shadow Blitz – Shadow Assault // Flash of Steel

Opening from Stealth: Shadow Shift to activate Ruthless Salker (it won’t break stealth), then either Assasinate (hits very hard), or Jagged Strike (probably better for a longer fight).

You have 2 shifting abilities that keep up Ruthless Stalker.

I miss the ability that healed you if the mob died with CP on it.

Any input appreciated. Especially on how to improve aoe – if at all possible.

Thanks
    For your builder macro, put Reprisal at the bottom. It is an OGCD ability so it can be safely buried.

I'm not sure that RS is worth it anymore without at least 25 for shadow mastery for the quick ports and the three ports. Mobility is what I miss most after the Rift Scavanger backbone.

I've been trying some variation on BD/Assassin. I've never liked the slip away thing, but that's a preference. After seeing Dunsparrow make the point that Dauntless Strike is exactly the same as Deadly Strike, except for moar crit, I picked that up. Meditative Trance is a slower no CD, enduring brew.

I use MM for my zero point and add Swift Shot to my builder macro for pulling. There really needs to be a refresh the CD on mob death talent for Flash of Steel. As I said, I really miss that RS mobility. Additionally, On the Double is really handy. I'd argue it's better than shadow shift as it's a shorter CD and it just seems faster, even though it's not. But it feels like zooming.
    Last edited by Inshalla; 10-19-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Soulwalker

Sorry there was a mistake in the original build. This is the build I am talking about.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...EMochLzukoz.-9

22RS -- 12BD -- 32Sin

+ Reply to Thread