+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player

Plane Touched

Default Returning player

I've just re-subbed after a long hiatus, and I'm wondering the state of the rogue class... I know SL is coming out in a couple weeks but I can hop on pts and theory craft stuff out for myself for that.

What are the current raiding builds? Are there any links I can get for up to date rogue specs?

Also, I'm a hardcore raider and a bit out of date... would it be better to catch up my chloro or war instead of my rogue? seems to me rogues aren't really in demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
    I've just re-subbed after a long hiatus, and I'm wondering the state of the rogue class... I know SL is coming out in a couple weeks but I can hop on pts and theory craft stuff out for myself for that.

What are the current raiding builds? Are there any links I can get for up to date rogue specs?

Also, I'm a hardcore raider and a bit out of date... would it be better to catch up my chloro or war instead of my rogue? seems to me rogues aren't really in demand.
    As with most traditional MMOs rogue is one of the most populous classes, not to say this is a bad thing. As far as current raiding builds go there was a massive patch this week which retuned pretty much every build. At this point it's a lot of theorycrafting but I would look around for rogue guides in these forums with 1.11 attached to it for some spec ideas.

Play whatever you want, the great thing about this game is you can play any class and you will still be wanted for something.
    Last edited by Aeonblade; 10-19-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

I agree with Aeonblade, you should not have to choose a class to play bases on FOTM. Each class has its unique characteristics and it's the player, not the class, that makes someone a desired raider/pvper. I have been playing a rogue since original early release, and while I do have one of each class, I'd rather play my main character about 99% of the time. There are already plenty of helpful builds/macros/rotations posted in the guide section. Read them,test them, talk to people in game, better yet, start playing with builds yourself and see how you like/dislike it. I am personally having a blast with learning and testing new builds.

P.S. wtb 8 more roles, please. Kk thanks!

+ Reply to Thread