+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow bard is....

Default Wow bard is....

I have to say that the biggest upgrade across the board for more fun and healing had to go to bard. I am having soo much fun it is unbelievable, but why in the do we still have the worst ability known to man in our line up... motif of encouragement. I logged on yesterday to notice it was still there taunting me, laughing in the face of the bard. They could just remove it and we would be perfect. SO WHY IS IT STILL HERE? WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE? If someone can name an ability that is worse than this one, please let me know. Trion if you can hear me I will pay YOU money outside of my subscription to change this ability immediately in the next hot fix. Just get rid of it or make it something useful. How much do you want me to dish out?
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

Plane Touched

Whilst not quite as useless as Motif of Encouragement, Power Chord is a close second completely useless as there are better abilities to use that do more healing.

Telaran

power chord is meant to award 2 CPs so you can get off more cotas in less time AND increases the damage of you next cadence and cadenza. that alone makes it awesome, the fact it now heals too is incredible.

as for motif of encouragement, yes I see where you are coming from as a raid or dungeon point of view but do this, go get drunk, find a bunch of fire squirrels, bend them to your will and run around playing them music in cities. effective in battle? no. amazingly entertaining? by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher666 View Post
    power chord is meant to award 2 CPs so you can get off more cotas in less time AND increases the damage of you next cadence and cadenza. that alone makes it awesome, the fact it now heals too is incredible.
    Clipping channels is just as effective for hitting 5cps, and if used with Cadenza gets you to VoV/VoA faster. Whether or not it's a net gain/loss over the small talented damage boost for your next channel is a toss-up (by which I mean someone with more time and interest could parse it and tell you, since I don't really bother with talenting it and put those points into other PvP-centric passives).
    Last edited by Kyera; 10-19-2012 at 04:25 PM.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Telaran

well considering clipping it will power starve the heck out of you really fast i would consider it a dps gain

Ascendant

Um, no. Clipped Cadence or Clipped Cadenza awards 2 CP in 1 GCD just like PC. And does more healing and more damage even factoring in the bonus. PC is useless.

Ascendant

well considering clipping it will power starve the heck out of you really fast i would consider it a dps gain
    You don't power starve within 3 minutes. Which means you won't ever power starve.

+ Reply to Thread