+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vampiric Essence

Soulwalker

Default Vampiric Essence

Was trying to pick up the heals lost from losing everyone's best friend rift scavenger and I read the tool tip on this ability and thought it would be pretty handy but much to my dissapointment I can't get it to proc...

Says it has a 20% proc rate but I am getting nada'... any tips/ tricks or is this ability busted?

Tested it in an expert dungeon with it running on both weapons, only MH, and only OH... no procs..

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfab View Post
    Was trying to pick up the heals lost from losing everyone's best friend rift scavenger and I read the tool tip on this ability and thought it would be pretty handy but much to my dissapointment I can't get it to proc...

Says it has a 20% proc rate but I am getting nada'... any tips/ tricks or is this ability busted?

Tested it in an expert dungeon with it running on both weapons, only MH, and only OH... no procs..
    It has been and probably always will be crap. Don't even bother with it.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    It has been and probably always will be crap. Don't even bother with it.
    I do realize that it used to be complete garbage... but acording to the tooltip it should have been changed to 20% chance to heal for 10% of damage done.... unless I am missing something that sounds like something I want :P

+ Reply to Thread