+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dex or AP that is the question

Default Dex or AP that is the question

so with resistances becoming obsolute would it be better to replace my +27 fire/earth resist on chest and shoulders with Dex and or AP? ......and one hand AP runes with Dex?

Quote Originally Posted by mckeough View Post
    so with resistances becoming obsolute would it be better to replace my +27 fire/earth resist on chest and shoulders with Dex and or AP? ......and one hand AP runes with Dex?
    Play it like being sub 50 again.
    You want to be building Crit and AP to a point that your crit capped again (which wont happen to a while after hitting 60)

So, Dex. Buff both stats.

You want Dex but I'm not sure about weapon runes. I think it's pretty close.

Each spec we had before 1.11 was at about 2:1 ap>crit, with 1.11 instead of 10ap = 1 dps it's now 5 ap = 1 dps so ap's effectiveness has doubled.

The result? I'm not sure what the exact numbers are, but I imagine 1 ap is still a lot better then 1 crit.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Hey Mck... Only the resist runes to be replaced and if you have the Radiant Wrathful Rune on your chest. Replace it with Blazing Deft Rune. Your weapons should hang tight with the +AP Blazing Rage Runeshard. The Seals are only able to be runed with those as well at this time.

I made a post on the Rogue guide section if you want to adjust your BiS Sigil/Machine for DPS as well. A few essences shifted on the top 6 list.

Best,

Lyx

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    You want Dex but I'm not sure about weapon runes. I think it's pretty close.

Each spec we had before 1.11 was at about 2:1 ap>crit, with 1.11 instead of 10ap = 1 dps it's now 5 ap = 1 dps so ap's effectiveness has doubled.

The result? I'm not sure what the exact numbers are, but I imagine 1 ap is still a lot better then 1 crit.
    Yep yep yeppers.
    AP will still win, but at the same time, the formula has changed for core stats too. 10 dex is now 7.5ap and 5 crit rating instead of 5ap and 10 crit (hope i got that right)

Now that we are all quite dramatically under the crit cap, I'd be dex buffing wherever i can to try and make sure im growing both stats at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread