+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Bard Talent: Bardic Inspiration bugged?

Shadowlander

Default New Bard Talent: Bardic Inspiration bugged?

I was playing around with the new bard spec (which is amazingly more fun, wow), and noticed that some/most of the time, Bardic Inspiration drops Motif of Tenacity instead of refreshing it. It doesn't seem to just not be refreshing, but actually removes it from your buff list after a finisher. I've noted it happening with 5pt Coda of Restorations, but I didn't really get a chance to look at the other finishers.

Anyone else noticing this? Going to test to see if applied motif order affects this.

I did not notice this when I was testing out the spec on the dummy, but tenacity WAS missing from my buff bar when I was raiding. It was either not being refreshed like it was suppose to or something else was over-writing it? I am not sure which.

At other times, I would notice I was getting the buff for having all the motifs up, but tenacity was not an active buff.

Put in a bug report

Desrada@Greybriar
    HardCore Raider > = < HardCore Guildie
    11/11 HK, 4/4 PF, 7/8 ID

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
    I was playing around with the new bard spec (which is amazingly more fun, wow), and noticed that some/most of the time, Bardic Inspiration drops Motif of Tenacity instead of refreshing it. It doesn't seem to just not be refreshing, but actually removes it from your buff list after a finisher. I've noted it happening with 5pt Coda of Restorations, but I didn't really get a chance to look at the other finishers.

Anyone else noticing this? Going to test to see if applied motif order affects this.
    Can't say that I noticed it in ID last night. I swapped my Karuul Alert to monitoring Resonance and I didn't see it drop in a fight. I will pay more attention tonight. Did you have a Beastmaster in the raid? Their Call of Stone is the same and would knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshalla View Post
    Can't say that I noticed it in ID last night. I swapped my Karuul Alert to monitoring Resonance and I didn't see it drop in a fight. I will pay more attention tonight. Did you have a Beastmaster in the raid? Their Call of Stone is the same and would knock it off.
    That could have been it.

Had guild archon, beastmaster and bard testing out buffs before raid and that must have gotten missed somehow.

Appreciate the input
    Last edited by ksotheralt; 10-18-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Desrada@Greybriar
    HardCore Raider > = < HardCore Guildie
    11/11 HK, 4/4 PF, 7/8 ID

Shadowlander

I realized after playing around with the dummies to try to reproduce that the BM in the group must have been overwriting it. Good to note to any groups that would have both a BM and Bard - bards need tenacity up for the 5% all stats buff to be active :|

+ Reply to Thread