+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maces for rogues

Default Maces for rogues

Are maces good for rogues? There's some PA buffs to buy for them but i've never seen any rogue use mace so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanel32 View Post
    A little sexism each day keeps the bikini's at bay.. nothing to see here folks.

Plane Touched

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen a single mace so far in ID... In HK there was that one tank weapon but that would only be used until you got something better...

Might as well erase Mace AP Hexes from PA and give us something like Ranged AP Hexes

Quote Originally Posted by Terrordar View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen a single mace so far in ID... In HK there was that one tank weapon but that would only be used until you got something better...

Might as well erase Mace AP Hexes from PA and give us something like Ranged AP Hexes
    IIRC, on the PTS the Axe nodes also boost mace AP, probably because neither one is popular enough on its own.

AFAIK, there isn't a mace in ID - dps or tank. A similar issue exists with axes, as well; albeit there is the crafted one, RV off Maelforge, and the p50 axe. It's probably not as big of a deal now that most people are either maxed PA, or close to it, but if you're just getting into ID and not capped, I'd definitely recommend sticking to sword/daggers.
    Stygian
    5/5 Conq. | 5/5 Conq. | 4/4 Conq. | 4/4 Conq. | 11/11 Conq. | 4/4 Conq.
    8/8 | 4/4 | R-50

+ Reply to Thread