+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Really... Clerics shouldn't be allowed to heal in experts

Soulwalker

Default Really... Clerics shouldn't be allowed to heal in experts

I left two months ago... Today when i logged on i couldn't believe they still haven't fixed our energy issues. Going into an expert is the most frustrating experience of any mmo ever.
    Playing rogue without LE :
    press 3 abilities (wait) press another (wait/wait/wait/wait) FFFFFF

=[

Now when i go into dungeons and there is a cleric healer i tell them to go dps and I just heal as bard. Its so easy and makes the dungeons faster anyway all you really need is a shoe and HK gear and you are good to go.

As an interesting side note:
    I've seen lots of clerics/mages get frustrated with how much that bard was healing on the live stream... Sorry to burst your bubbles but bards actually already do enough healing to heal every expert dungeon so we already have that "4th role".

Soulwalker

Oh yea and before i quit my guild was ****ing around in GsB and ended up running 3 bards on duke.
    The best part: it worked.

Ascendant

Most geared clerics run Inquisicar to heal dungeon runs, so I am not sure you healing as bard = no clerics should heal experts. This post seems like a lot of random rambling.

Soulwalker

no clerics should heal experts because of no LE =[

unfortunately we have to wait as long as 2 more months till energy is fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RealGandhi View Post
    I left two months ago... Today when i logged on i couldn't believe they still haven't fixed our energy issues. Going into an expert is the most frustrating experience of any mmo ever.

=[

Now when i go into dungeons and there is a cleric healer i tell them to go dps and I just heal as bard. Its so easy and makes the dungeons faster anyway all you really need is a shoe and HK gear and you are good to go.

I've seen lots of clerics/mages get frustrated with how much that bard was healing on the live stream... Sorry to burst your bubbles but bards actually already do enough healing to heal every expert dungeon so we already have that "4th role".
    your bard will do more dps then the cleric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noriega View Post
    You seem to be making excuses for bad changes. Cleric version of battered wife syndrome.

Umm cuz you are energy starved clerics shouldn't heal?

Thats not fixing the issue.

Also I love good cleric healers and I enjoy healing on my mage, a good 40% of The time I forget clover and I have never seen anyone rage, and when they remind me I put it up and its all good.

To be more constructive try this...

Ask "why an I energy starved" If its The game make a suggestion thread about fixing that.

Is it your build or play-style?

Also, what time difference are we talking?

Run DSM 20 times with a cleric healing and 20 times with a rogue healing. Then compare times.

That will give you the data you need to really address the issue and get something done.

P.S. Im sure trion is gonna fix energy anyway.....
    Last edited by BehemothDog; 09-09-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Not sure what the point of energy is if it can't run out at some point.

=[

1) Bards aren't going to supplant Cleric healers, for many reasons, least of all being you wouldn't want to take two Bards in a raid anyway.

2) You don't heal just as good as Bard. You can do what you need to do, but not better. An equally geared Cleric is much, much better equipped to heal an instance.

3) Reroll warrior. You'll love it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    Not sure what the point of energy is if it can't run out at some point.
    Ah but no other class really has to manage a resource. This was more of a troll post. Of course rogues arent going replace clerics I'm just frustrated with this.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    unfortunately we have to wait as long as 2 more months till energy is fixed
    i used to follow your posts all the time... There is some confirmation on this?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    You don't heal just as good as Bard. You can do what you need to do, but not better. An equally geared Cleric is much, much better equipped to heal an instance.
    I mean 3 bards healed duke it was pretty funny and it was our best time by far lol.

Plane Walker

Ah but no other class really has to manage a resource. This was more of a troll post. Of course rogues arent going replace clerics I'm just frustrated with this.
    Not sure if you are serious but without bard the casters go oom pretty quickly. Clerics go oom even with bard. Mages go oom WITH bard in some specs and clerics go oom and have to use mana reg spells (useless spells that regain their mana). Maybe warriors have a goos time with their resources but if you think rogues are bad in t2s I dont know what ur thinking with.

Also what is the purpose with energy if you cant get starved? They could take away the resource already.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    Not sure if you are serious but without bard the casters go oom pretty quickly. Clerics go oom even with bard. Mages go oom WITH bard in some specs and clerics go oom and have to use mana reg spells (useless spells that regain their mana). Maybe warriors have a goos time with their resources but if you think rogues are bad in t2s I dont know what ur thinking with.

Also what is the purpose with energy if you cant get starved? They could take away the resource already.
    Umm no good mage runs outta mana EVER I run 2 very mana demanding specs and have ways to counteract that on my own...

Clerics...... hmm I don't know that class so well but I have never herd a good cleric ask for mana.

P.S. I have the settings to where I see what is giving me blue numbers.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg i can't just spam a button forever omgomgomgomgomgomg...
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast