+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minor Item Quibbles

Default Minor Item Quibbles

Please turn the relic sword Greed into a Dagger or give it the sword graphic instead.

Kind of ridiculous how Seed of creeping vines is longer than most swords and is a dagger whilst

Rusila's Shank or Greed is smaller than most daggers and is a sword?

Some fail itemization there.

/rp rant

Itemization does not mean what you think it means.

[/nitpick]

It was a dagger.

Then warriors qq'd that they can't use the set because they have no dagger PA, and trion changed it from a dagger to a sword.

So they're unlikely to change it back.

Also, play a warrior. Their tears are heard, apparently.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Patina Coated Claw. A "Mace" with a sword graphic. Also, the phrase you were looking for was "art direction". Example; That's some fail art direction there.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    It was a dagger.

Then warriors qq'd that they can't use the set because they have no dagger PA, and trion changed it from a dagger to a sword.

So they're unlikely to change it back.

Also, play a warrior. Their tears are heard, apparently.
    I bet they are happy with their paragon specs too.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

They are a set, when relic, and both sword, means less PA needed to dual wield them whats it matter if ones a dagger or not? I have enough PA for whatever they make it but say when t3 pa comes out if they r not usless by that point will make it easy mode to get the PA to max them out... Now I just need 2 hearts to have my set lol
    Last edited by spowers454; 09-12-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spowers454 View Post
    They are a set, when relic, and both sword, means less PA needed to dual wield them whats it matter if ones a dagger or not? I have enough PA for whatever they make it but say when t3 pa comes out if they r not usless by that point will make it easy mode to get the PA to max them out... Now I just need 2 hearts to have my set lol
    They changed one to a sword simply because warriors have no dagger PA and they cried about it.

Daggers are almost always superior for a melee rogue, even if its just by a tiny amount, because of its faster auto-attack speed. With the best performing melee spec heavily reliant on serrated blades... and serrated blades being a guaranteed proc based off of crits, faster attacks = more chances at a crit.

The other procs (poisons, trinkets) have been normalized a long time ago and are more or less the same regardless of weapon type.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

+ Reply to Thread