+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4pc or 2pc HK ?

Soulwalker

Default 4pc or 2pc HK ?

I really can't decide which to do. Currently, I don't PVE that much. I am lucky to get in 6 or 7 T2's and 3 HK bosses in a week. So here is my dilemma. I have 3 of the 4 pieces already and can pick up the fourth one using inscribes. I also have 73 marks at the moment. So my question is, should I get the fourth piece now and save the marks for the chest/shoulders? Or, forget the 4pc and get 2 of the pieces that cost 50 marks in a week or two?

Thanks for any advice.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Do whatever will benefit you the most in the long run.

4 piece first. In most specs the power increase is too substantial to put off. Order is, hit pieces first, then whatever you can get your hands on soonest to 4 piece. From there it is about you deciding what will get you more powerful soonest while concidering the drops you get in HK.

I would recommend though, that after 4 piece you begin to collect imarks for id pieces.
    Last edited by Annomren; 08-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.

I'd suggest the 4 piece set with the cheapest gear (belt, gloves, boots and shoulders) then you have the set. At that point you might want to switch to ID marks for the rest as it would be a better upgrade. However, it's a longer grind.

That way once SL comes out you are fairly prepared and can replace the HK set with the next set of T4 (big assumption there)
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Plane Touched

With my rogue alt, I went with 2 Mark Pieces, along with 1 from the Ember Isle quest chain, and one that I got from the current event. That gave me the 4 piece blighted bonus in 2 weeks. Everything went to Infernals/hk from there.

Also note, the 4 peice blighted should be replaced by the 3 piece HK set, the hk 2 piece bonus is not as good as the 4 piece blighted, but the 3 piece is.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread