+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ituziel - Gauging ST DPS

Default Ituziel - Gauging ST DPS

So i'm seeing warriors parse near or past 5k ST on Ituziel. Mages i've seen upwards of 4700. BS is a pain to play, but does even that have a chance at competing with some of those numbers? i can do pretty good in ranger. Whats the highest you've ever seen a rogue get on that fight? seems to be the best gauge of ST DPS in a raid environment that i've seen yet but i don't know how the best do to measure up with some numbers that i've seen.
    Last edited by Mmba; 08-14-2012 at 09:04 AM.

Laethys

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    So i'm seeing warriors parse near or past 5k ST on Ituziel. Mages i've seen upwards of 4700. BS is a pain to play, but does even that have a chance at competing with some of those numbers? best i can do personally is almost 4500 in ranger. Whats the highest you've ever seen a rogue get on that fight? seems to be the best gauge of ST DPS in a raid environment that i've seen yet but i don't know how the best do to measure up with some numbers that i've seen.
    I haven't seen a 5k warrior parse, but one copy paste of near 5k(allegedly). I've seen 5k Defilemancer's and a near 5K Bloodstalker(would have been 5k, but we didn't have several armor debuffs).
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

General of Telara

Highest I've gotten has been 4700 without any relics. With the right gear I have no doubts it could hit 5k

All callings should be between 5.3k-5.5k once fully relic'd out.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Both me and Skarrj do well over 5k as BS, I was over 5k on our last kill till our scrub bard decided to eat fire and die on ~20% so was ended around 4.8.

I expect a ~5 - ~5.2 tomorrow.
    AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Haipaa View Post
    Both me and Skarrj do well over 5k as BS, I was over 5k on our last kill till our scrub bard decided to eat fire and die on ~20% so was ended around 4.8.

I expect a ~5 - ~5.2 tomorrow.
    Last week we decided to take an archon and bard that just came back to the game and they died about 2min30secs into the fight and stayed dead for some reason, too. BS can easily do 5k with wall park. I bet with 2-3 crushings and ranger that would even go higher. Unfortunately for our rogues, I don't 2H that fight anymore =P
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

i guess that means i gotta stop wimping out and using ranger. i can hit 4500, i'll have to get my BS rotation back down if people are parsing that much better.

ive seen a dual wield warrior hit 5k first-hand, so i'm positive that its possible.

Laethys

Aldox (warrior) did 4960 2 weeks ago with swarmlords claw and the p50 weapon. Too bad he bailed on us ;)
    Eclipze @ Retired Raider
    Mage Extraodinaire
    PVE <The Grubs> | <Thantos Gallanos Xantos>
    PVP <Terrible Idea>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    All callings, except Clerics, should be between 5.3k-5.5k once fully relic'd out.
    Fixed for you, Zyzyx ;) I would pay money to see a Cleric currently get anywhere near 5k ST DPS in ID.

Ive done 3.8k dps in the 3 piece hk / crafted gear / conquest trink / p50 bow with my ranger

1285ap / 51% crit
    Last edited by turbododge; 08-14-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Eshebala@Deepwood
    11/11HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4FT - 5/5 EE
    Check out my youtube channel for Gaming, Automotive, and Firearms
    http://www.youtube.com/user/91XtremeRT

Does anyone recently have an issue with getting Brimstone Fissured on this encounter? It's recent within the last couple of weeks. It might be this patch:

RIFT 1.9 Hotfix #13 - 8:00am PDT 8/8/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 9/8/12 [EU]

GENERAL
    * Infernal Dawn: Laethys: Fixed an issue causing Laethys to cast Molten Gold twice in quick succession.
    * Infernal Dawn: Ituziel: Ituziel will now wait a minimum amount of time after casting Word of Incineration before he will melee or cast Brimstone Fissure.
    * Cassock of Condemnation and Cassock of Damnation have had their stats fixed.

Or is might be that we're using a different tank on the encounter, though when I checked the logs both tanks seem to be putting fissure on melee. Playing Sin-RS is almost unplayable and all melee seems to be getting fissure. I'm wondering what the issue is, and if anyone knows what it is what can I tell the tanks to help.
    Last edited by Mayi; 08-16-2012 at 11:17 AM.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Tell your tanks to stand at max melee range.

Bloodstalker is going to be somewhat risky unless you pay careful attention to the Fissure timing (don't want to be porting right when he casts it), but he only does it twice per tank swap. The first one comes shortly after the swap, and the second one comes maybe... ten seconds after the first one wears off? I haven't timed it exactly.
    Last edited by Muspel; 08-16-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    Does anyone recently have an issue with getting Brimstone Fissured on this encounter? It's recent within the last couple of weeks. It might be this patch:

RIFT 1.9 Hotfix #13 - 8:00am PDT 8/8/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 9/8/12 [EU]

GENERAL
    * Infernal Dawn: Laethys: Fixed an issue causing Laethys to cast Molten Gold twice in quick succession.
    * Infernal Dawn: Ituziel: Ituziel will now wait a minimum amount of time after casting Word of Incineration before he will melee or cast Brimstone Fissure.
    * Cassock of Condemnation and Cassock of Damnation have had their stats fixed.

Or is might be that we're using a different tank on the encounter, though when I checked the logs both tanks seem to be putting fissure on melee. Playing Sin-RS is almost unplayable and all melee seems to be getting fissure. I'm wondering what the issue is, and if anyone knows what it is what can I tell the tanks to help.
    I think it has a bit to do with the patch, since I was accustomed to the old timing of Brimstone after WoI. I ate one when I decided to fire off a blink ~1 sec after WoI was done. The thing I keep in mind now is just wait a little longer to do your blink, or if you must, do a blink a little earlier than usual.

I always try to maintain my own max melee distance, that way I'm not affected by the positioning of the tanks.
    Last edited by Adastra; 08-16-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

General of Telara

I've yet to get hit by Brimstone >_>. Probably need your tanks to stand further back

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I haven't seen a 5k warrior parse, but one copy paste of near 5k(allegedly). I've seen 5k Defilemancer's and a near 5K Bloodstalker(would have been 5k, but we didn't have several armor debuffs).
    How many whetstones was he using though? Just ballpark it to the nearest multiple of 5 if you cant remember exactly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast