+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is my DPS low?

Default Is my DPS low?

I ended up quitting the game right before Ember Isle came out, and came back about 2 weeks ago and have been working my *** off to try to get upgrades (my sigil is still pre-1.6). I ended up getting into a raiding guild that is working on Hammerknell, and I have decent gear (with the exception of my chest and legs being plaque gear), but I just don't think my DPS is as high as it should be.

Stats:
    Dex - 797
    Crit - 1051 (44.85%)
    AP - 770
    Specs: Melee / Ranged

I've tried 3 different specs, and all of them I pull on average from 1300 to 1600 DPS. I don't have a Synergy Crystal yet, because I only have 3/4 pieces of Durnes' pieces. I also prefer to melee if that helps any.

I'd like to do Hammerknell, but I want to feel like I'm carrying my weight, and I'm not sure if I'd be doing so. :/
    Last edited by Kudaran; 08-14-2012 at 12:29 AM.

Telaran

For a ranged spec either go 51 MM or 51 Ranger that should see a big increase in your dps. You ap seems a bit low.
    Work towards the 4th part of D's then get the synergy crystal instant cast Shadow fire sticks 100+ on dps straight away.
    Mellee no clue.
    I would n't worry to much I think you just need to gear up a bit. Try get in some 10 or 20 mans

Yea, specs have changed so check out the rogue guide at the top. Moreso then your sigil also do Conquest, there's a passive bonus from conquest points that can increase your AP by 6% and you'll need the PAs for better stats.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

As every low geared rogue, get a Bard soul and start gathering equip in T3.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sinhuit View Post
    For a ranged spec either go 51 MM
    Nope. Nope. Stopped reading. Nope.

@OP http://www.dunsparrow.com/2012/04/18/ranger-1-8/ problem solved.
    Last edited by Dunharrow; 08-14-2012 at 07:12 AM.

dbe
    General of Telara

My gear is just lower than yours, and 51 ranger is your best spec. It's at least 25% higher single target than MM, but it's worth keeping an MM spec around in case someone needs a purge or interrupt in a 10-man and there's no one else who can do it.

+ Reply to Thread