+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue tank BIS PRE-RAID

Soulwalker

Default Rogue tank BIS PRE-RAID

As the title says..I'm looking for a BIS list of Rogue tanking gear PRE-RAID. I have tried to search it but failed to find anything relevant. If anyone can help me out with this, it would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Ascendant

If you can't raid, the planar gear. Happy inscribed grinding.

Soulwalker

I do plan on raiding when I acquire the necessary gear but in the mean time I wanted a list of gear to shoot for. I'm a bit of a numbers kinda guy so I like to have the best stuff possible at every stage. I just currently hit 50, therefore I am tyring to figure out what combination of gear (plaque/planar/crafted/quests/etc) would be the best for tanking before I am raid ready.

Ascendant

Then the dungeon plaque gear, then the T1 mark gear, then the T2 greater mark gear, then the T3 infernal mark gear. User your inscribes for getting a BIS tank essence going, and work on special purpose ones like specific element resist ones second. There are guides on gear in the guide section, like BIS lists.

Soulwalker

Yea, thats what I thought as well. Was wondering if there's other gear that can be more optimal.

Thanks for the info tho..

Ascendant

Pretty much in every tier the vendor gear is best and also has a synergy crystal. Dropped gear in all tiers seems to be more like place holder gear that will get you by if you don't need to.

Generally I DPS so all my DPS gear is vendor gear, but all my tank gear is drops in case I need to fill in tank for something i have some gear available. You may want to think about doing the opposite so you keep your tier currency for the good stuff.

+ Reply to Thread