+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Dunharrow

Thread: For ALL you Rogs against the relic 38w/28s healer

Plane Touched

Default For ALL you Rogs against the relic 38w/28s healer

Protip to those "S' Rogs, if you go against a 38ward/28sent....all you need to do is two things.

First assist a competent dps warrior with linger wound and just hit eradicate senselessly.

Second, TAKE OFF VAMPIRIC MUNITION...this is vital because it is overwriting the more superior, lingering wound, and allowing said healer to cleanse off VM.

For the more advance Rogs, you can keep target on said healer and eradicate the HoTs of the healer's target and the healer's serendipity proc and in turn, rendering that 38/28 to be nothing more than an HB spamming bot with acouple CDs.

Other key buffs to eradicate are Healer's Convenant(2min CD), Touch the Light(45sec CD), and Orbs.

There is little need to kill that relic healer and it will cause more frustration to inject that relic with a sense of inept.

The next time you marvel at 38/28 heal numbers, 80% of it is fluff heal(heal that goes to "S" Rogs and "S" ranks)...don't get fooled.

-Delhetorge
    99.9% of ALL Rogs are WOS

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by delhnuad View Post
    First assist a competent dps warrior with linger wound and just hit eradicate senselessly.
    Hahahahahahaha

By competant warrior, I assume you mean one who popped RS and starts running around like a mad man?

A most competent warr will run around with his own personal healer. And then maybe run around like a mad man.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

lol, step 1: get another player.....

cute

and this is why non rogues should try really hard not posting in here, YOU CANNOT TARGET BUFFS WITH ERADICATE.. you use it, it removes w/e.. no choices

you got at least one thing right.. bad MM use vamp munitions with fanout... smart ones use fellblades..

again, aoe=fellblades, st=vamp
    Last edited by Mirimon; 08-12-2012 at 02:24 PM.

You're like a sage
    ~Quiescent

Spam purge with interrupting healing invocation has always worked on warden-sents.

Build 5 combo points (including barbed)- purge down to nothing - rapid fire - strafe - rapid fire = dead warden sent solo.

The issue is warden justicars or senticars that go high up in the tanking tree. The other healers are easy enough to take out but tanky healers can be rough.

Btw, always use vampiric. Who cares about who has the superior healing debuff, I care about my own survivability.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

^^ especially for st pvp, those weapon enhancements are the only healing we generally receive

But, if you really want to giggle in the middle with fanout going everywhere, put up fell blades.. not kidding, it is not under the same penalties as mm munitions when it comes to aoe, it procs often on everything, hit tab alot also, what you get is damn near unkillable even when being focus fired in CQ. (also, popping out of stealth after dark malady with a MM can hit pretty hard, and usually gets you out of lolstorm range before they can react with 1 of 20 gap closers... (when fighting a warrior, for those of you who might start screaming after this)) also... whorebringer gets lolstorm also i heard

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

I like the spirit of this thread, so I'm adding a guide.

How to be an Amazing Rogue
    1. Delete your Rogue
    2. Create a Warrior
    3. Level to 50
    4. Find a Rogue to follow you around spamming Purge on your targets
    Last edited by Dunharrow; 08-13-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by delhnuad View Post
    Protip to those "S' Rogs, if you go against a 38ward/28sent....all you need to do is two things.

Second, TAKE OFF VAMPIRIC MUNITION...this is vital because it is overwriting the more superior, lingering wound, and allowing said healer to cleanse off VM.

For the more advance Rogs, you can keep target on said healer and eradicate the HoTs of the healer's target and the healer's serendipity proc and in turn, rendering that 38/28 to be nothing more than an HB spamming bot with acouple CDs.

Other key buffs to eradicate are Healer's Convenant(2min CD), Touch the Light(45sec CD), and Orbs.

There is little need to kill that relic healer and it will cause more frustration to inject that relic with a sense of inept.

The next time you marvel at 38/28 heal numbers, 80% of it is fluff heal(heal that goes to "S" Rogs and "S" ranks)...don't get fooled.

-Delhetorge
    99.9% of ALL Rogs are WOS
    priceless trolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Keeping a thread going with half truths, ignorance, bias, and an inability to understand even the most basic elements of pvp is not going to get anything nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post

1. Delete your Rogue
    2. Create a Warrior
    3. Level to 50
    Best guide you've ever put out.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunharrow View Post

1. Delete your Rogue
    2. Create a Warrior
    3. Level to 50
    5.Find a personal healing bot to follow you around.
    A witty saying proves nothing
    - Voltaire
    One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork.
    - Edward Abbey

+ Reply to Thread