+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the deal with Rogue weapons Trion?

Plane Walker

Default What's the deal with Rogue weapons Trion?

I just watched the Dev diary video over at Riftjunkies.

Seems the rogue in the video is duel weilding axes. I'm already splitting my PA between swords, daggers and guns. Can't ever seem to get to wield the same type of weapon in both hands. Now granted I just might have PA done by the time SL comes out. It seems kinda silly that every end game raid zone has different weapons we're supposed to wield because it's BiS. It's like "oh man, now I gotta respec PA, spend 100 plat, AGAIN" every time I get to the end of a raid zone. I'm not trying to QQ here, it's kinda more like a "what gives?"

P.S. Don't even get me started on having maces in the PA tree when I have yet to see one I would ever equip...not even in a tank spec! Oh, and how about the sword off Rusilla that's graphically a DAGGER! LOL

Ascendant

I agree, while I like having different weapons available, I think there should be equivalent choices for dagger/sword (dare I say mace too)? Lets not forget bows and guns too, I'm a little disappointed that the relic is a bow (hello travel time). This harms players that do not have high amounts of PA (or capped to this tier). Take an example from the PvP vendor, the bow and gun offered there have the same stats, so you have the option to suit your PA build (and preference between instant vs. travel time for attacking).

Why not offer daggers and swords with the same stats as well, or at least offer a way to exchange a weapon to a different weapon type. Of course, this could only apply to 1H weapons and bow/guns.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

I wouldn't be at all surprised if PA gets revamped with the expansion.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if PA gets revamped with the expansion.
    Same here, in fact, I hope they do some major changes to it. See post from Vera here: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3908371
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread