+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Time to balance MM range in Xpac

Shadowlander

Default Time to balance MM range in Xpac

seriously, 35m range lets you guys shoot the spawn point in library from the middle. That's excessive. no fun having buffs eradicated and bleeds applied as I port down. I know its total QQ, but wah! Not fair!!!!

Rift Master

Laugh at that MM for being a totally useless asset to his team. Aside of annoying people to the point where they run to the forums and ask for nerfs ;p

Plane Touched

phew phew phew fan out ...

which class isn't overpowered in pvp at all ? i think i saw most of em already

rule no 1 in pvp
    all classes are overpowered expect urs.
    rule no 2
    if u lose its a balancing issue (100% sure on that)
    rule no 3
    if ur team lose the whole team sucks expect u or trion just made mistakes in the map design u have no chance to win.

that how it works in pvp and never forget the whining,flaming,crying in chat makes u 25% stronger.
    Last edited by Nicething; 08-06-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    seriously, 35m range lets you guys shoot the spawn point in library from the middle. That's excessive. no fun having buffs eradicated and bleeds applied as I port down. I know its total QQ, but wah! Not fair!!!!
    Still can't believe this is actually a complaint.

There's a very small area where you can be reached within 35m from the spawns.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    This is false information. You cannot shoot the library spawn point from the center of the map.

I am lazy and don't want to fire up my game. Don't come back here telling me I am wrong just so I can show you that I am right, the long way.
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-07-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

I'll take a 5m range nerf if my damage output on MM increases to anything above "laughable".
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

I agree reduce range by 5m and then balance the dps in pvp by increasing marksman damage by 500%.

This will keep people from complaining about a very small amount of range that rarely if ever comes into play and make marksman more in line with other calling's damage in pvp.

EDIT: Rank 50 rogue hits a rank 50 warrior for 150 damage with swift shot compared to a 1200 damage searing strike. Normalized that is 225 damage every 1.5 seconds: 1200/225 = 5.3. 500% more damage should put us in line there.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 08-07-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

If they take off 5m, eradicate needs to be oGCD.
    ~Quiescent

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    I agree reduce range by 5m and then balance the dps in pvp by increasing marksman damage by 500%.

This will keep people from complaining about a very small amount of range that rarely if ever comes into play and make marksman more in line with other calling's damage in pvp.

EDIT: Rank 50 rogue hits a rank 50 warrior for 150 damage with swift shot compared to a 1200 damage searing strike. Normalized that is 225 damage every 1.5 seconds: 1200/225 = 5.3. 500% more damage should put us in line there.
    Why did you not add in the weapon procs? Only reason it comes into play is the MM will be running EM while the warrior will not be running storm blade LOL>
    Last edited by Undrsiege; 08-07-2012 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    If they take off 5m, eradicate needs to be oGCD.
    I'm ok with this.
    playing two no-name nobodys as seen on
    SEASTONE : DEFIANT : REALM GUARDIANS
    Laureena ~ Rogue|Crystalynne ~ Cleric

Ascendant

Pretty much they mentioned a change was coming to eradicate soon back in 1.8 beta testing.... SL will be the R.I.P of eradicate...
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxcalibur View Post
    "bros to come at me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Undrsiege View Post
    Pretty much they mentioned a change was coming to eradicate soon back in 1.8 beta testing.... SL will be the R.I.P of eradicate...
    Unless its a buff! =x
    playing two no-name nobodys as seen on
    SEASTONE : DEFIANT : REALM GUARDIANS
    Laureena ~ Rogue|Crystalynne ~ Cleric

Plane Touched

I heard too many people were complaining about having to hit the Eradicate button only to see their target rebuff. In Storm Legion Eradicate will now be an aura that removes one buff from everyone in a 20m radius every 3 seconds. That's the ticket!

Just like 1.8 Justicar changes were going to be the death of MM, right?
    ~Quiescent

Why did you not add in the weapon procs? Only reason it comes into play is the MM will be running EM while the warrior will not be running storm blade LOL>
    Keirsti's Swift Shot critically hits Xyz for 223 damage!
    Xyz's Burning Blood hits Keirsti for 320 damage!

STORY OF MY LIFE YO
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast