+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zazen

Thread: Stealth Action Bar

Telaran

Default Stealth Action Bar

Is there an option to turn off the Stealth action bar from appearing over your normal action bars when you stealth?

Thanx in advance

No.
    Though I'm wondering why it is a problem for you. Just drag the sklills you will use from stealth there.
    Last edited by Zazen; 08-02-2012 at 08:38 AM.

When in stealth, open your abilities window and drag the appropriate abilities to the stealth bar. Now you've access to the skills you'd use whilst stealthing.
    Beahrkub Cleric | Tanreal Rogue | Lauriel Mage | Khetra Warrior | Bearkub Rogue | Bjornn Mage
    <TheSpectrum Order> Faeblight LGBT
    | Rognar Warrior | Bjormir Rogue Deepwood

Telaran

Its a problem because now I have to make my main bar twice. Abilities that I use while stealthed and while not stealthed I now have to put on two bars instead of one.

Whenever I make a change to my main bar I also have to remember to make the change to my stealth bar.

I'd rather just put all the abilities on one bar and use that bar all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by TopazDragon View Post
    Its a problem because now I have to make my main bar twice. Abilities that I use while stealthed and while not stealthed I now have to put on two bars instead of one.

Whenever I make a change to my main bar I also have to remember to make the change to my stealth bar.

I'd rather just put all the abilities on one bar and use that bar all the time.
    But why? You have skills which only work while stealthed and rest of the skills will pull you out of stealth. Having the skills which are only useable while stealthing on your normal hotbar is more than weird as you cannot use them at all without stealth, they just take space.
    Last edited by Rounded; 08-03-2012 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rounded View Post
    But why? You have skills which only work while stealthed and rest of the skills will pull you out of stealth. Having the skills which are only useable while stealthing on your normal hotbar is more than weird as you cannot use them at all without stealth, they just take space.
    Correct.

You should pretty much only have the following on your stealth bar for PvE:

Assassin: Jagged Strike/Assassinate, Hidden Veil (if you have it), Incapacitate, Expose Weakness, Elusiveness

Nightblade: Lost Hope, Dark Malady

Riftstalker: Shadow Stalk

Even though Riftstalker is not a stealth soul it is used in a few builds with Assassin.

All of the above abilities are either stealth openers or can be cast from stealth without losing stealth, e.g., Expose Weakness/Shadow Stalk.

+ Reply to Thread