+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue weps vs PA

Default Rogue weps vs PA

Just wondering if having sword/dag or axe/dagger which is best dps gain from PA? And include pvp weps also. If was gonna use axe/dag p50 or throw in the warr 1hnd sword which has alot of attk power.
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    (Yungwang Rank 60 rogue)

You get the most AP per PA level if you use the same weapon in both slots. Besides that, you should simply use the best eapons you get and PA around them.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ymirson View Post
    You get the most AP per PA level if you use the same weapon in both slots. Besides that, you should simply use the best eapons you get and PA around them.
    ^ this

if you have 2 daggers you only need to fill the dagger hex's, if you have dagger + sword you would need to fill dagger + sword hex's to achieve the same ap bonus
    Help
    <Blackout>
    Seastone 8/8ID

As far as the PvP weapons, I picked axes because that is my RP weapon of choice.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

I picked up swords just to avoid the eventual "Welll little missy, what are you going to do with that toothpick of yours?"-joke while I wear my cute red dress in warfronts.

+ Reply to Thread