+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning Rogue.

Shadowlander

Default Returning Rogue.

So I have only one question to ask,

How's our class play in PVP now?

Plane Touched

The beauty of this class is there are tons of viable specs.

Me personally as a maxed out p50 i absolutely love playing 51 sin. mega burst tho it lacks a solid heal debuff.
    Every soul has a good purpose pvp wise right now. rogues are in a good place.

If you enjoy barding in pvp Bards are somewhat godmode with the right setup.
    ~*Yayoh *~ - Derpwood.

Shadowlander

Bards are OP heals now?

Oh geezus.

Plane Touched

Join a warfront with Yayoh on seastone. Not only will i top dmg taken with 0 deaths but i will hang with clerics in heal output.
    ~*Yayoh *~ - Derpwood.

Shadowlander

What about the DPS? Last I played Warriors out-played us and we were kinda' poopy.

Plane Touched

Keep in mind that this is a gear game. If you're max geared you will put out some pain.

i highly agree with the statement " play whatever is fun to you" so 99% of the time i'm either 51 sin 11 mm 4 rs. or a 51 NB spec. Both of those are extremely lethal.

Ive never played a warrior so i couldn't give a fair assesment of what they do..but i know top teir rogues are atleast on par. Zaros is a frequent poster on these forums and he plays some really Mean Marksman. Your options are good right now.
    ~*Yayoh *~ - Derpwood.

Shadowlander

Is Deepstrike high pop these days?

Or, any of the servers in that retrospect?

Plane Touched

Most of the good players pvp wise have all migrated to Seastone. World pvp isnt constant gangwars like it used to be but you will still get plenty of action. Conquest is a big focus now days tho it across all servers.

Alot of city fights have been going down these past few weeks and hopefully it stays that way.
    ~*Yayoh *~ - Derpwood.

I can't explain the lack of Population in rift these days, nor can I even grasp as to why, comparitively in the MMORPG world I definitely rate Rift on top for control, gameplay, graphics, sound, lore, CONSTANT CONTENT, and in general to take every good concept for a game and integrate it well. Rift is MMORPG Refined.. I Beta everything that comes out, no matter what it is, and Alpha alot in between.. There just isn't Much out that can even compair, Though it is just my opinion I play both sides of the field so That I can keep My opinions influenced by facts... It's simply irrational that soo many people cling to a decade old game or a newer game with decade old structures.. IMO, Rift has set the bar thus far. Perhaps Winter of 2012 will show me something new, until then I maintain time on Rift, even if Bards are the black sheep.

+ Reply to Thread