+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 50 Ranger Planar Attunment Tree

Rift Chaser

Default 50 Ranger Planar Attunment Tree

I think I'm going to use a bow mostly? (1 tree better than another for Ranger?) But I thought there was a tree for Ranged attack? I cant fund it on any tree..I must be blind or I'm crazy because I swear I saw it on one of them

Soulwalker

You will want to do both teirs of Air first as it has the most for bow and dex + it gives Lightning Glyph which is a must unless your running with whetstones on.

After air id go with water (more dex) or life (bow + endurance). After you finish any of those up, start filling in any with dex/endurance + whichever 2 weapons you decide to use (daggers most likely).

Go for all the T1 weapon +AP pips (so for bows, aim for air first, because its dex and bows, and then life, because its half bows). DO the same with your melee weapon pips of choice (dagger / bow is a nice combo).

Then when all the level 1's of that are filled, aim for STR / DEX stat buffs. Fill in all those T1.

Then when that's done, go back and open up the T2's for the weapons you use / STR+DEX pips (and in that order). Fill them in the same order you did T1.

Weapon AP pips > in the long run than stat pips. Dex > Str.

Rift Chaser

Just so I am on the same page with this..I want as far as stats go (50 Ranger)

1st-Dex
    2nd-Attack Power
    3rd-Physical Crit
    then hit?
    And all Leather Gear

If you wear matching melee weapons those bubbles will give more return. If you get 8ap bonus for using a dagger at you have 2 daggers, you get 16ap for filling that bubble. If you fill the ranged bubble for your weapons you only get accounted for your one ranged weapon. So if you match weapons technically, despite your spec, filling out the bubble for your matching 1h's will return more stat gain.

Also the t2 weapon rune is alright, but if you ever get to the fire one, I found that rune to be slightly better. But that is a more obscure path and not an off-the-bat type route I would take. I only used it for the sake of a gun but found myself enjoying the free enchantment from it more.

Air is still the best of course if you use a bow as you will hit dagger + bow at the same time for best return. Most of the others to aid weapons you will only be getting one benefit. Ie. life being bow/gun, another being gun/sword, death is axe/dagger. So typically I think rogues will get best return from air, but when you go past that I kept in mind the double return for matching 1h'ers per bubble rank oppose to the ranged weapon.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Chaser

So as I meant in previous message I should be trying to bring these stats up in this order whether it be by rune ,gear ,Attunments etc. RIGHT?
    1st-Dex
    2nd-Attack Power
    3rd-Physical Crit
    then hit?
    And all Leather Gear

+ Reply to Thread