+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: live stream - SlicGW (Wild Bill, r50 rogue)

Default live stream - SlicGW (Wild Bill, r50 rogue)

If you're wondering what playing an r50 rogue in pvp is like (and if it's worth spending the time grinding to r50 and pvp-ing more often), stop by and take a look at a day in the life of Wild Bill!

If nothing else, you might figure out how exactly it is that you died to me.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Slic View Post
    If you're wondering what playing an r50 rogue in pvp is like (and if it's worth spending the time grinding to r50 and pvp-ing more often), stop by and take a look at a day in the life of Wild Bill!

I dont think anyone cares about WildBill.

Shadowlander

Is OP serious? The stream was just him ganking undergeared players. Show us some r50 v. r50 or get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogies View Post
    Is OP serious? The stream was just him ganking undergeared players. Show us some r50 v. r50 or get out.
    He didn't say it would be pvp on an equal footing he simply stated that it was a window into what he does as a rank 50 rogue.

Rift Disciple

Seems like someone is in love with himself.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    He didn't say it would be pvp on an equal footing he simply stated that it was a window into what he does as a rank 50 rogue.
    Wh..why would anyone want to watch that?
    Last edited by Doogies; 07-12-2012 at 07:38 AM.

I remember you, if you were the same rogue who abused terrain glitches in whitefall back before they axed rogue flag runners.

Edit: Which is not to say that you were a bad runner, because you were really good at giving folks the slip and sneaking the stone out from the enemy base and the whole survive forever bit. Just the whole wall thing made it rather distasteful for me personally.
    Last edited by MoonfireSpam; 07-12-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Sword of Telara

you spent about 14 hours exploiting a bug in the game grinding to r50 so its hard for you to really know the actual time it really takes and if its worth peoples time or not........
    Last edited by Ehxon; 07-12-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    you spent about 14 hours exploiting a bug in the game grinding to r50 so its hard for you to really know the actual time it really takes and if its worth peoples time or not........
    its kind of one of those things were its ******** that it happened, but it was really noones fault.......

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

This guy exploited that in order to rush r50 and now hosts streams of him "owning" low rank players who did not choose to abuse the system? Wow this guy.

Im just laughing at Fryday who had his post removed lol sauce, I also really doubt Slic bugged his way to R50 because if you read his posts he d'esnt use the R50 set. He was owning ppl way before that. Most people know that. Let him be cocky hes entitled to it.

Just as long as he doesnt think Im one of those noobs

Go get em Slic......... Dont hate the player hate the game
    Last edited by The Ic0N; 07-12-2012 at 01:39 PM.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

The reading comprehension of the playerbase. IS OVER NINE THOUSAND.

EDIT:
    The primary purpose of this stream is to give others a window into what endgame pvp looks like, from a fully geared rogue's POV.

If you actually watch some of my stream, or look at the highlights, you'll see that a lot of the players are in fact r40+, and usually r50. And if you're one of those undergeared players who think they can take me if they get r50 gear, watch that highlight of the r50 sin who jumped me. You're going to need SOMETHING ELSE in order to stand up to me. Something you can't just get by spending time. Figure it out, or stay mad.

Besides, if you'd like to talk **** to me, there's better ways to contact me instead of using a forum that I don't read much (try in-game, or even ask 'The Fallen Sons' for vent info/premission).

I'll go out on a limb here and bet that NOBODY here who has something against me will actually try to confront me on vent. And that says a lot about you as a person, and a lot about what you deserve (getting f-ing ganked by me all day).
    Last edited by Slic; 07-12-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    Im just laughing at Fryday who had his post removed lol sauce, I also really doubt Slic bugged his way to R50 because if you read his posts he d'esnt use the R50 set. He was owning ppl way before that. Most people know that. Let him be cocky hes entitled to it.

Just as long as he doesnt think Im one of those noobs

Go get em Slic......... Dont hate the player hate the game
    shut yer pie-hole or i will have to enforce you! lol.

Shadowlander

And that says a lot about you as a person, and a lot about what you deserve (getting f-ing ganked by me all day).
    Sounds about 15, or the developmental equivalent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast