+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug with Cadence procing "increased fire power"?

Default Bug with Cadence procing "increased fire power"?

From what I see, Cadence only procs the MM talent "increased fire power" if the first tick crits. It will not proc if a tick beyond the initial one crits during the channeling. Only reason I think this is a bug is because MM channeling abilities don't work this way. Is it because they are somewhat "different" in the way that you can move while using them? I tested Crossfire & Strafe and they will proc Increased Fire Power on crits beyond the first tick, if the first one doesn't crit. I am also pretty sure Sab ticks trigger it as well. /shrug, most all callings, even the bleed heavy ones, can keep the talent up. It can be a little sketchy trying to keep it up with cadence and I am not sure if it is suppose to work that way.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

This, I believe, is intended. Cadence is different in that it, in essence, places a dot on the target, which follows different rules regarding IFP procs. It only procs on the first "tick" of the dot (as most procs do).

It's weird, yes, but it's how it is. It honestly shouldn't create too much of a problem in a raid environment (you'll crit enough to maintain uptime).

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

I thought it might be something like that. I see dusk till dawn works more in line with cadence. D'oh. =( Indeed though also auto attacks sneak through and often crit. I guess it's more so a case that MM got it nice
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

always intersperse power chords and occasional swift shot to proc skills/trinks and to reach a CoR 5cp faster.
    2cp=powerchord
    3 cp=cadence

swift shot and power chord are also handy to have in macro incase you are outside the miserable range of barding abilities and need to keep up some dps and build cp's.

Burnbard (the top healing bard spec) relies on a swift shot in the combo to help ensure moltenskin and similar procs. Though, this does still come at a cost of not having VoJ for those raids who frequently go oom on progression fights)

also of note, and off topic, a bard spec with fanout= lots of favor/prestige and exp when doing conquest, as anthem will grant you reward from raid member fights and spamout will help you tag stuff not covered by your raid group. Far more favor than some simple aoe spec.
    Last edited by Mirimon; 07-13-2012 at 05:31 PM.

+ Reply to Thread