+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP Melee Build Help!

Rift Disciple

Default PVP Melee Build Help!

Wich is the best aviable pvp melee build for rogue nowdays? I had a long break from rift and still using 44NB/22RS, have full Criterion Gear etc.

I had serious problems in battlegrounds VS another rogue. We had several 1v1 and several 3v1 situations where he was alone all the time, we couldnt kill him, not even bring him below 40% health. I do not understand how he can take such low damage.
    Im not 100% sure what specc he was using, but he threw Fiery Spike and Stunned me alot, so I guess NB/SIN.
    He also used 3k healing pot a few times, but when I was nuking him, his health didnt drop at all, and I just died like a fly even with all defensive cooldowns...

Is it just my specc that sucks nowdays or is it just he who is using OP specc?

I would appriciate if anyone gave me tips or link to some up-to-date builds.

Rift Disciple

Here is a few screenshots of his buffs

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5058/buffsm.jpg

I dont know what all buffs are, but I can see that he have atleast 22 points in NB, dont know in BD, 20 SIN

seems to be using 3x/3x Sin/NB which isn't very tanky at all.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Rift Disciple

It makes no sense, he was jumping around and played with us all like he knew he was invinsible.
    He took very low damage when bursting him and I died like a fly when he did his combo... with my defenses ON :S this is confusing, is he cheating or what?

Seems like he is playing the SIN/NB Am0nstyle..look for the PVP sticky and you will find a video from Am0n where he plays the spec in 1.6 or 1.7 i guess....

With Sidesteps,leeching and fellblades and the regenerating seed he can be nasty as hell if he maintains the buff up on a target that gets healed and does a bunch of dmg!
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Rift Disciple

Thanks I will check this out if I find it
    More suggestions are still welcome.

Plane Touched

yea looks like NB/Sin/BD, was he using stealth? i know on one of my rogues that i pvp with she is very durable in the healing department due to leeching poison, fell blades, and med trance, but nothing as comparable to what you have described, so either i'm a baddy or the rogue you went up against is one bamf.

+ Reply to Thread