+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any advice for learning a second soul?

Rift Disciple

Default Any advice for learning a second soul?

I've played a Rift Stalker for 43 levels now, and have enjoyed it, but recently started a second soul for PVP. I find it overwhelming to attempt and learn 30+ keybinds I've never used before all at once. How did you guys manage to do this? I'm just curious because it feels pretty confusing.

I almost think I would be better off leveling a second Rogue altogether and learning Saboteur from the ground up.

hit uo the dummies.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Don't start a new character. Just put all the new abilities on your bars, reads what they all do, mess around on the dummies then go do a dungeon or 2 with it. Rearrange bars as needed, you will likely find yourself never using some of them, others a lot.
    Nope.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Don't start a new character. Just put all the new abilities on your bars, reads what they all do, mess around on the dummies then go do a dungeon or 2 with it. Rearrange bars as needed, you will likely find yourself never using some of them, others a lot.
    That's what is so confusing. There are like a million different Saboteur skills that do virtually the same thing, so it's hard to understand which bombs to use for which situation, and what my basic rotation will be. I don't want to play Saboteur for a few days and find out I have a main skill bound to an obscure key that will effectively make my rotation much more daunting to cycle through.

You seem to like sab, so here ya go:

Sab 1.8 Guide
    Retired from raiding

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    You seem to like sab, so here ya go:

Sab 1.8 Guide
    That guide is incredibly in depth, to avoid being overwhelmed I recommend you only read the top section with the simple rotations.
    Nope.

+ Reply to Thread