+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM44/RS22 warfront pvp question

Default MM44/RS22 warfront pvp question

Hey all,

I'm going to try my hand at MM44 after finally working out the nb/rs build that works best for me. Would someone with some experience in MM44 please take a look at this and tell me if it looks good?

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...0dR.VcxuzMb.-7

Macros for me are a simple thing, I just macro as much as I possibly can together. I know it causes a small amount of lag, but I enjoy the experience more.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: just wanted to say that in the name of mobility, I have no intention of using deadeye shot. Also, I really only took strafe for the ability to kite without being rooted/stunned when I need it.
    Last edited by Carear; 06-30-2012 at 06:52 PM.
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Deadeye Shot is worth a keybind, both to set up burst and finish off a set of burst.

Moreover though, your point layout is perfect except I like to take out 1 in hasted time and put it in planar refuge, remove all the points in exceptional resilience and fill up ruthless stalker, and put one point in shadow assault.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Deadeye Shot is worth a keybind, both to set up burst and finish off a set of burst.

Moreover though, your point layout is perfect except I like to take out 1 in hasted time and put it in planar refuge, remove all the points in exceptional resilience and fill up ruthless stalker, and put one point in shadow assault.
    Thanks Zaros
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

+ Reply to Thread