+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hello Devs, this is of vast importance.

Plane Touched

Default Hello Devs, this is of vast importance.

So. Mr. Dev... I have recently noticed that since the last patch... I can no longer click on Shadow Warp.. and then STRAFE using "q" and "e". So, if I feel like strafing.. lets say off to the side on Ituziel while I have my shadow warp ready to interrcept I cannot.

This issue also effects all bombs in Sab.. if you are preparing to throw a bomb.. you can not strafe.. it also does it when you are previewing a dye color. I'm not sure if this was intended for some odd reason, but not being able to LOS things in PvP.. set up a bomb.. and strafe out to throw it is rather annoying.. and for me it doing it on Shadow Warp is just not tolerable.

Please look into this!

Hey Toku, I can still strafe and heal at the same time. How does that make you feel?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Hey Toku, I can still strafe and heal at the same time. How does that make you feel?
    Cleric forums are that way --->
    Silly cleric troll.

There is a bug with not being able to move and use consumables since this hotfix. Im at work but last night i was able to use ground target bombs and move np.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Puandro View Post
    There is a bug with not being able to move and use consumables since this hotfix. Im at work but last night i was able to use ground target bombs and move np.
    You can move, you just can't strafe with "q" and "e" I've 100x checked on my end, its definatly not me. I've been playing rogue tank and sab for a while.. I immediatly noticed it after the patch. It's broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokuzi View Post
    You can move, you just can't strafe with "q" and "e" I've 100x checked on my end, its definatly not me. I've been playing rogue tank and sab for a while.. I immediatly noticed it after the patch. It's broken.
    No at my end as of last night.
    Gnarlwood - Belladonna - P50 Rogue
    Seastone - Puandro - P24 Mage
    Im here for the PvE, not the unbalanced subpar PvP.
    Just Waiting...

I've been playing Sab all day, haven't had this problem yet.
    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo ("If I cannot deflect the will of Heaven, I shall move Hell")

Had the same problem while mounted and opening rewards from crafting dailies. Some instant actions have been disabled while moving. No idea what the intention or reason behind that was.

Plane Touched

Yeah I think it might be something to do with that issue.

Try binding Q and E to A and D to check if it's the movement or the buttons itself.

(Obviously, bind them back to Q and E afterwards if you want them there.)

Plane Touched

I bound the strafe to the left and right arrow keys.. works fine. I change it back to q and e and it doesn't work. Tried 3 different keyboards.. and its doing it on a lot of abilities.

I think the reason some are thinking its working is because if you're holding down the opposite key and then hit the other.. you will strafe. But if you click a bomb, don't hold anything down, and try to strafe it will NOT work.

I had multiple rogues in my guild try it, it does it to all of them.

I bound the strafe to the left and right arrow keys.. works fine. I change it back to q and e and it doesn't work. Tried 3 different keyboards.. and its doing it on a lot of abilities.

I think the reason some are thinking its working is because if you're holding down the opposite key and then hit the other.. you will strafe. But if you click a bomb, don't hold anything down, and try to strafe it will NOT work.

I had multiple rogues in my guild try it, it does it to all of them.
    So did the problem persist with A and D?

I only use those 2 for strafing so that's why I can't seem to reproduce the problem.

Plane Touched

No, A and D still work fine. It's just Q and E. This is honestly a huge hindrance to my playstyle.. any comment Trion?

Plane Touched

While this may not seem like a huge issue.. it is very annoying I'm sure to many players.. can we please get a acknowledgement of this issue. =)

Tried 3 different keyboards
    That's why i love you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast