+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OMG Dps 2.0

Default OMG Dps 2.0

So what are people's high for Ituziel parses these days? Is 4500 still the highest anyone's seen on a legitimate parse?
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

Ascendant

I thought someone hit ~4600 or so as BS. I was at about ~4100-4200 as BS, until I died 45-50 sec before my guild's first kill on him. Kinda derped and ate a Brimstone for lunch.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

I hit 4500 as BS. Some of those earlier parses might have been with double whetstones/crystals so I take them with a grain of salt. I'm more interested in recent parses.

General of Telara

If anyone uses MM's for Ituziel to purge, what kind of DPS are yours pulling? I normally have been sitting at 3350 - 3400 but wondering if I should be shooting for more.

Yeah, WTG zitto... losing to a cleric...
    Fasaneng - Cleric / Fasaning - Warrior
    ---Jack of all trades---
    PF - 4/4 ID - 8/8
    < Mutiny >

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by benmonkey69 View Post
    Yeah, WTG zitto... losing to a cleric...
    You purge next week and I'll go some other spec. We'll see who loses then!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitto View Post
    If anyone uses MM's for Ituziel to purge, what kind of DPS are yours pulling? I normally have been sitting at 3350 - 3400 but wondering if I should be shooting for more.
    Usually I see 2800-3200. We spread the wealth and different people do it every week. MM is always under the clerics, inquis are more dps and their high is about 3800.

It's crazy how far MM has fallen considering in 1.5 Warriors were all complaining MM was OP and more dps then their top specs. What a bunch of babies.
    Last edited by Mayi; 06-28-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    Usually I see 2800-3200. We spread the wealth and different people do it every week. MM is always under the clerics, inquis are more dps and their high is about 3800.

It's crazy how far MM has fallen considering in 1.5 Warriors were all complaining MM was OP and more dps then their top specs. What a bunch of babies.
    Yah, it would have been fine if they had never nurfed it considering how poorly it has scaled with gear. Top DPS in the game nurfed to worst DPS in the game, pretty sad.
    Dummy Foundry rocks. CQ blows. Energy is meh. MORE ROLE SLOTS! Burma shave.

Rift Disciple

Highest ranger parse I've seen was at 4.4k not even me either I was under that by 100 but I wouldnt believe old parses either most people don't start parses to flaring hits 10-20 into the fight also
    Shifterz - Rogue
    11/11HK|5/8ID

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shifterz View Post
    Highest ranger parse I've seen was at 4.4k not even me either I was under that by 100 but I wouldnt believe old parses either most people don't start parses to flaring hits 10-20 into the fight also
    lol... that's kind of sad if true. Time to start including the total damage the boss took.
    White Fang

Adastra@Greybriar

I'm not going to worry about ituziel parses since we still do it the other strat. I'd rather one shot ituziel and get more time for progression then have the raid learn the other strat for big numbers on a farm boss.

I suppose I could do it on Maklamos ,but Shadow blitz on the adds may give false numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
    lol... that's kind of sad if true. Time to start including the total damage the boss took.
    You can always use Riftlogs.net, but there's a post at the front from the developer saying they're looking for someone to take over. I'm not sure how long it will be up.

http://www.riftlogs.net/fight.php?uuid=64816743

Seems like warriors are just as high as Sin-RS now, but that might have been because of limited disconnects. Our BM LD'd mid fight and another warrior derped a wave, otherwise we were all about 4500. I'm interested in seeing how we stack up against other guilds. Ashryn = pet, Stabbin = lilltlebuddy.
    Last edited by Mayi; 06-28-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Rift Disciple

I generally can hit 4.3 as ranger when my other guys are on their job.

+ Reply to Thread