+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assassin builds

Rift Disciple

Default Assassin builds

Is there any somewhat decent melee pve and pvp builds? If so can someone post them? I want the assassin type feel for a rogue and can't find any. All im finding are marks/tank spec's. Even if they aren't pulling top end please post them still. Doesn't bother me

well you could look up the blinkblade, bloodstalker, or mandancer specs. they are all assassin builds. i dont think any of them have more than 36 points into assassin but in all of them its the main soul

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by terran698 View Post
    well you could look up the blinkblade, bloodstalker, or mandancer specs. they are all assassin builds. i dont think any of them have more than 36 points into assassin but in all of them its the main soul
    Well i mean when i look up builds they aren't specified. I want the complete assassin feel for both pve and pvp. Being elusive and a heavy hitter when unexpected

Full Assassin is pretty subpar for PVE and PVP. Bloodstalker (32/20/14 Sin/RS/MM) is a main Assassin build though, that's our top PVE DPS spec. For PVP if you want to play an Assassin archetype I'd recommend 40/26 Sin/RS, or 44/22 MM/Sin.
    ~Quiescent

Default my solo melee build I like to call blinkindancer

I altered another build to fit what I wanted in a solo melee build. I am not far enough in assasin for slip away but I do have permastealth and can use it to sneak to defile the cauldren in GP. I dont have a link to my build and am not on the game to tell you where I put my points specifically but the spec is 27/21/18 Sin/RS/Bd. I think I only put 2 points into the extra dexterity and I think 2/3 for energy return as I am 4 pc HK geared. It is a fun build and I solo invasion groups on EI all the time with it. I can get like 2k dps on the invasion groups in guardian phase and if I go stalker phase I parse 3k+. It is a super fun build for sure.

Sword of Telara

Open World Gank... for me nothing gets as fun as 51sin/15mm. Sneaky, all about the front end burst... mmm.. burst.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

33sin/33nb is decent as well.

I've been seeing good numbers from 51SIN/10MM/5RS on Laethys. Started running it for the DP but the single target DPS very good as well. I've not run BS or NB lately (ID epic gun, HK epic melee, fmydrops) but it would not surprise me to see it fall between those in the DPS rankings.
    Dummy Foundry rocks. CQ blows. Energy is meh. MORE ROLE SLOTS! Burma shave.

+ Reply to Thread